31.[ Trust Me, You Need Me As Much As I Need You.]

( excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter... thanks for reading ❤)

Fetty

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I ended up missing the call and my screen revealed I had 16 missed calls from Tanya . I quickly unlocked the phone and called her back. It had to be something serious because T has never called me so many times in a row.

"Hey..Will." She picks up on the first ring, making me nervous.

"Yeah, wassup T? I'm damn near in a heart attack." I say, sitting up from the bed in the hotel I had been sleeping in.

"Where are you? You still in New York?" Tanya questioned, causing me to grow nervous.

"Yeah, why? T cut to the chase, man." I say, loosing my patience.

"You need to come down here, man. Anika and Khaos was just in an accident. " She spoke and my heart shattered into a million tiny peices.

"What? How? Is she okay? Whats wrong with Khaos?" I threw my words at her.

"i'll explain later."

"Aight, I'm coming." I say, sighing into the phone.

I hung up the phone and threw it beside on me on the bed. I crouched over my legs and held my head in my head. After taking everything in, I looked over at Monty who had been sleeping in the other bed beside me.

"Yo, Mont. Wake up,we gotta go!" I shouted, hoping to wake him up.

I stood up from the couch, walking over to him and shook him aggressively.

"Wassup,yo. Fuck wrong with you? Lookin' all sad and shit" Monty looked at me and squinted his eyes. He was still dressed in the clothes he previously had on last night from the show. Right beside him was a half drunken Remy bottle.

"Don't ever shake a black mothafucka' like that again. Damn near shook my brains out."

"Bruh, just shut the fuck up and get ya' shit so we can go."

[ Several Hours Later...]

"Are you going to tell me what happened and why are we at the hospital?" Monty shut the car door and followed behind Nitt, Rome and I.

"Monty, not today. You'll find out in a minute." I opened the door to the entrance and walked straight up to the receptionist.

The receptionist was a Spanish woman with hair that fell down to her shoulders. The minute I walked in she stopped what she was doing and focused her attention on me. She was quite attractive but, Anika's all I'm looking at.

"Hello, How may I help you?" She smiled, flipping her hair behind her shoulders

"My wife was involved in a car accident a while ago, I just need to know where she at?" I say, ignoring the fact that she was trying to get cute.

"Anika...whatttt?" Monty whispered and I look back at him.

Nitt and Monty looked at me as focused my attention back on the woman as she flipped through the records.

"I don't see a ring but, name please?" She said, with an attitude.

"What's said, doesn't need to be explained and her name is Anika Addams." I returned the attitude she gave me seconds ago.

"Room 217 on the 12th floor."

"Thank you,love." Rome cooed as I walked away from the desk.

The elevator opened and we all walked inside. I pressed the button for the 12th floor and stuffed my hands inside my pockets and let my dreads fall into my face. I was going to be there for Anika no matter what her situation was. I hope they both we're okay. It wasn't just about Anika. Khaos was like another brother to me and I will lose my mind if I lost him or Anika.

After the elevator landed on the floor that I wished. I walked over to the room, taking a deep breath before twisting the knob.

"Mr.Maxwell." The nurse called as I was about to walk inside and she signaled me to go over to her.

"Yes, that's me." I walked over to her, following her into a quieter area.

"Hi, I was told to come speak to you. Glad you're here." She smiled, her teeth were perfectly white and straight.

"We'll wait for you right here,bro. You should be the first to go in." Monty cooed and I turned around, nodding my head.

She looked at me as I stuffed my hand back inside my pockets. I lowered my head and let my dreads fall in my face. I couldn't take eye contact, especially when she's about to tell me about Anika.

I hope everything she says is positive and she wont scare me to death.

"Okay." She started then, looked around for listeners."I'm just going to lay it on the line."

I nodded.

"The car that hit her.. just so happened to be speeding. Her brother in there-"

"Wait, Brother?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, He is her brother. Am I correct? She was involved in the accident with him." She eyed me.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry."

She rolled her eyes and flipped the paper over on her clip board. Bitch ,you don't have to be so rude.

"Anyways, Her brother in there was making a turn...the car hit directly on Anika's side.The car spun out of control which led to the car eventually rolling over." She says, calmly.

"She's resting now. She came out of emergency surgery on her leg a few hours ago."

"Surgery? For what?" I yelled.

"The way her leg broke. We also placed a couple of stitches on her forehead. There was a small gash on her forehead. Overall, she is well. She just need's a couple days of rest. As far as Khaos, he is well too, A broken neck and a fractured rib is all he has. Lucky him, he's not paralyzed."She flashed her million dollar smile.

"Alright, thank you." I took a sigh of relief.

"Sorry for holding you up, You can go see her now. "

I nodded and smiled before walking away from her. I walked over to Monty, Nitt and Rome who had been standing at her door like some guards.

"You ready?" Monty asked and I nodded.

Nitt twisted the knob and allowed me to go inside first. Khaos had been sitting in the bed one over from Anika. I'm not liking the sight of them in the same room but, I'm not worried about that right now.

"Wassup bro, you alright?" I asked as I walked over to Anika's bedside but turned my head over to Khaos.

"Yeah man, Worry about me later." He says and I nodded.

"I love you, bro. Glad you aight." A smile crept across my face.

"I love your piece of shit ass too."

"Baby." I grabbed her hand using my thumb to rub the top of her hand in a circular motion.

Seconds later, her head turned over, facing me. Her natural long-lashed eyes fluttered open and a weakened smile appeared on her face.

"Baby,is that you?" Her raspy voice shook.

"Yeah, but hush. Don't talk." I smiled letting a tear drop fall off my face and onto her hand.

"Come on, now. Crying and shit." She joked, enlightening my mood a little.

I come across different women everyday but , with Anika you just cannot compare.

******
Baby in the MM ❤

Sorry I haven't updated guys. I meant to update last week but something came up but, I made sure to give you guys something today since I'm gonna be very busy this weekend. I hope you guys have a wonderful Easter....ENJOY THE CHAPTER ! ❤