8.[Going Hard, No Dayz Off]

[ excuse any mistakes that you may come across in this chapter ...thanks for reading :) ]

                                                 Fetty 

I woke up to the sound of Anika's faint snoring followed by her being sprawled all over the bed. I removed her arm and leg off of me gently before jumping out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and parked myself by the sink. I grabbed my toothbrush and applied some toothpaste and brushed.

"Will." Anika groaned.

"Uh-huh?" I hummed while brushing. 

I heard the sheets rattle followed by her footsteps. In seconds the bathroom door opened.

"You people just don't knock huh?" I chuckled.

She shook her head and stood behind me.

"Can you take me home?" she asked as she looked at me through the mirror.

" Did I do something to ya' " I picked my head up, talking to her through the mirror.

"No not at all. It's just that I need to shower and Tanya's probably waiting on me."

I walked out of the bathroom and she followed behind me.

" Who's Tanya." 

"My  best fri- sister actually. I live with her."  She simply says.

I honestly didn't want her to leave. I had a good time with her yesterday and I wanted to keep it going. She did promise me that she was gonna stop by the studio later on so I guess I'll take her home. 

" Go get ready."

She scurried to the room and I laughed to myself.

                                                      Anika 

" Thank you so much." I smiled as he opened my door to let me out.

"Anytime babygirl."

I blush like a little girl at the fact that he called me babygirl. He need to stop , he's making me feel all glitter-y inside. 

I dug inside my pockets for the keys and unlocked the door.

"Anikaaa." Tanya stood in the kitchen with her robe on and a cup of tea in her hand.

I side-eyed her as I walked through the door.

"Look at you , thinking you grown. Coming in at 12 noon when you should've came back yesterday." Tanya rolled her eyes, kinda reminded me of my grandmother. When Will would get me in trouble countless amount of times for coming home late and then she would tell my father and he would give me a long lecture about staying out too late. I laughed in my head, causing a smile to escape my lips.

"I'm sorry... Nana."

She pursed her lips together and continued watching my every move. This was her way of asking to tell her everything that happened yesterday.

I plopped on the couch followed by a sigh. Tanya followed and took a seat next to me, placing her cup of tea on the coffee table.

"isn't it weird that you have a coffee cup filled with tea and you just placed it on the coffee table. " I laughed and a small smile appeared on her face.

"Stop tryna' beat around the bush and just tell me." She playfully punched me in my arm and I rubbed the area.

"He took me out for lunch and then we went back to his hotel. That's all." I say, giving her a teeth-less smile.