17.[Baby Wont You Be Mine.]

[excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading..❤]

                                                                         Fetty 

"Baby." I pulled her closer and she laid in between my legs and my arms were wrapped around her waist.

"Hmm."

We had been waiting for everybody to get ready so we could go on this tour thingy Nitt scheduled for us. He's always up to something.

I left it all up to Nitt to schedule little things for us. Even though he's not a good planner and he never will be. He never disapoints. Some times he does.

"Thank you soo much." She laid her head on my chest.

"Stop thanking me baby. It's what I'm supposed to do."

The room grew silent.

"COME ON FUCKERS, WE HAVE A TOUR TO GET TO."M80 yelled as he barged into the hotel room. I forgot I gave them an extra key.

Anika rolled her eyes as she stood up from the chair.

"He's going to get smacked if he keeps yelling." She whispered causing a small laugh escape my mouth.

We left the suite and met up with everybody on the bus. I hope this comes out as planned because Nitt never plans anything correctly. I have no idea why he even planned it knowing damn well he can't plan shit. He better pray to God that this comes out right.

" These mosquitoes serious as fuck down here." Monty complained in between random slaps on his body.

~

After the tour, that surprisingly went great. I sent Anika to her Father's house for the evening. I had something planned for us on the beach and I hope this turns out right. I was going to prove to Anika that I love her and as long as I'm around I got her just like she got me.

"Padre,if you fuck this up.... Just know buddy." I warned and put my finger in his face.

He slapped my finger out his face.

" Why I always gotta' be somebody Uber driver. At first I didn't have to wear this stupid suit now, I have to wear this shit. This has gotten too far."

"Stop playing.... I'll be at the damn beach." I adjusted my Haitian flag that had been on my head.

                                                             Anika 

I walk into a empty hotel room that was pitch black. I stumbled over a few items before cutting the lights on. On the bed, a note and a couple of gift bags rested on the bed. I picked up the note before digging into the bag. This man is always up to something.

"Put this on babe and meet me at the beach. Nitt's outside waiting." I read aloud then, dug inside the bag.

I pulled out a white fitted, strapless dress that stopped at the shins. In the other bag, white with multi-colored spikes Christian Louboutins laid inside the box.

After my shower, I put the clothes and made my way outside. The whole time in the elevator I couldn't help but think of what Willie had planned for me and It made me even more anxious as I approached the door.

Finally making it outside, Nitt was standing in front of an all black car dressed in a tuxedo.

"Aww look at you." I smiled as he walked over to me and helped my down the staircase.