18.[Don't Worry Bout Them.]

[ excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading ❤]

                                                                  Fetty 

We had been  home for a couple of days now. The trip to the Bahamas really opened up my eyes. Not that I knew what was in front of  me before but this trip made us even closer than we were before. We made it official and I got some ass on the balcony.

I jogged up the stairs and went straight into the room. I was currently on the phone with Ariel and she wanted to meet with Anika. I was unsure about this but, now that Anika and I are together Ariel and Anika should have a some type of relationship with each other.

"Can Ariel meet you for lunch today, bae." I took the phone from my ear and held it to my shirt.

She stared at me before looking around the room then her eyes flew back to her laptop. She took her glasses off and placed them on the nightstand.

"Yeah sure." She smiled.

"Yeah she will, Text me the address so I could send it to her." I say before hanging the phone up.

I walked over to the edge of the bed and took a seat. Anika closed her laptop and placed it beside her and looked at me.

"The hell wrong with you?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What if she doesn't like me. I mean, she was sweet when she dropped Aydin off but, what if things turn for the worse." 

She started toying with the hem of her "Remy Boyz 1738" crew neck sweater before looking back up at me.

"If she don't like you, she gon' have to tolerate you because you gon' be around forever." 

She's too busy worrying if she likes her or not. It didn't even matter to me. Ariel and I are so close that she wouldn't dare to do anything to her.

"Me and Aydin will be doing laundry." I smiled. Knowing damn well we're going to procrastinate.

                                                             Anika 

 I know Aydin and Willie wasn't doing any laundry. He was laying on the couch and Aydin was laying on his back, eating chips and watching a movie, probably nemo. I smiled to myself as I walked inside of the venue. I saw Ariel at a nearby table and I walked over to her. Once I reached the table, I took a seat across from her.

"Heyy!" Ariel cooed.

"Hi." 

She stood up from the table and hugged me. This is off too a good start....I hope.

"I though I should get to know you since you seem to be the girlfriend of my sons father." She smiled.

"Yeah, Willie says we should have a good friendship." 

I sipped my water that she had previously ordered for the both of us.

"How long have you known Will?" She tilted her head and looked at me.

"Willie and I hav-" 

"It's Fetty to you. You just came into this establishment." 

Where was all this coming from. The rude-ness and telling me and I can't call my own boyfriend his real name. I've been calling him Willie since we've known each other.  I wasn't going to sit here and let her punk me , but I was going to remain respectful. I'm grown and I don't need to be out here arguing and fighting with females.