21.[I Ain't Nothing To Mess With.]

[excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading.❤]  

                                                                        Fetty 

 I fixed my shirt before walking up to the studio building, taking a glare at the building. Once I got to the door, I walked inside, making my way to studio 305. I wasn't even supposed to be here. Nitt always using some bullshit ass lie saying "It an Emergency" and it never is. Ima stop believing his ass.

I walked inside and to my surprise, three girls were chilling on the chairs, smoking my backwoods. I wanted to scream "Oh hellll nahhh" but I was working on keeping my emotions bubbled. Dice, Monty, Nitt and YungLan were playing with something on the sound board.

"What.the.hell?" I walked inside, pulling the headphones out of my ear. They turned around, stale-facing me. We sat there and looked at each other for a cool minute.

"Oh wassup, Wap." NItt cooed, then turning back to the sound board.

"Yo." I fully walked in, closing the door behind me.

I grabbed Monty by his arm, pulling him over to the side..

"Who's bitches and why are they in here." I say, keeping my eyes on all of them.

It just so happened that one of the girls were Chanel. I didn't know what this Chanel girl was capable of and I damn sure didn't know her like that. She might snatch my dick or try to rape me.

"Yo Mont, thats the hoe that kept calling my phone. Remember the night she came up to me.." I

"Look bro, I was looking out for you and shit. I was telling him like yo, you cant have these broads in here man, Wap getting ready to come and Mrs ain't gon' like this." Monty explained.

"Ight, thanks bro."

"You know I got yo' back. This nigga Dice was over here like 'They not gon' be all over him' I was like 'Ight say no more." He added.

"....Wap, get yo ass in this booth." Nitt interrupted

I honestly didn't want to be in the studio. I'd rather be laid up with Anika than be here with Dice low budget hoes.

I walked up to the booth, swinging the door open. I placed the headphones over my ears and Lan played the beat.

                                                                      Anika

"Yes, can I get uhhh...Number 10 with a large coke and a apple pie." I looked up at the menu then, flashed a smile at the clerk.

I thought I'd surprise Willie at the studio with some food. He always came home eating up everything in the house so, why not?

It was 10:12 pm and I just gotten done with my photoshoot Willie had set up for me. I coudn't even remember the last time I had a photoshoot.Being in front of the camera was my life but, it was starting to get old. I wanted to find something else to do....Something I would love to do for the rest of my life.

"Is there anything else?"

"Yes um..two number ones, one with a small sprite and one with A large coke."

I knew Nitt and Monty was going to be there so I'd thought I'll get them something too.

The past couple of months I've been here, I've gotten extremely close with Monty and Nitt. When I first met Nitt I swore up and down he didn't like me but, turns out, he did after all. Nitt always walked around with a mug on his face and it was hard to tell if he liked you or not. Monty and I had our differences but, we always got along.