15.[That's My Lil Mama.]

[ excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading..❤ ]

                                                               Anika 

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel. I was feeling better from the previous day. That zoo juice or whatever he called it, tried to kill me. I don't know what I thought drinking that.

I wrapped my wet hair inside a towel and dabbed my face with a dry towel. Willie came barging inside the bathroom and turned the water on.

"Move." He says, dropping his drawls in front of me. Rude ass

My eye's bulged at how big he was. Thats night we made love I couldn't tell because the lights were off but, I damn sure felt it.

"What you looking at?" He smirked before flapping his balls side to side.

I kissed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom. The doorbell rang vigorously as I jogged down the staircase. I gripped my towel tighter as I reached the door. I opened it to a crack, making sure you could only see my head. There was a women with a little boy attached to her hip with a backpack on his back.

"Hi..Uh you must be Ariel." I smiled.

Willie previously told me that his son's mother would be coming to drop Aydin off. I wasn't sure about this because some mothers are over possessive with their kids and I wouldn't know how she was going to take me spending time with her son.

"Yes I am actually." She smiled.

We're off to a good start...hopefully.

"I'm sorry I just got out the shower but, you guys can come inside."

Seconds later Willie came walking down the staircase, dressed in sweatpants as Ariel and the little boy walked inside.

"Daddy!" Aydin's face brightened.

                                                                      Fetty 

                    [ Later That Evening ]

My phone rang on the coffee table, interrupting the movie we had been watching, causing Anika to smack her teeth.

"Come on daddy." Aydin complained causing me to chuckle.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yo, wap we got an emergency studio meeting. Come down now."

"Uh I'm chilling with Nika and Aydin right now."

"It's an emergency." Nitt separated his words causing me to roll my eyes.

"Aight man I'm coming." I kissed my teeth before hanging up the phone.

~

I twirled in the chair as I rolled up my blunt. We've been sitting in this studio listening to the same track. It to top that off, It wasn't even a damn emergency. They just wanted me here to talk about the same shit they always do. Bitches, hoes and money.

"Enough with you getting head from a model." I chuckled, cutting Monty off from his story.

"Come on nigga." He kissed his teeth.

I actually had something to talk about well, to mention what I should do for Anika. I was thinking that I should take her to Visit her country for the weekend. It would be Nitt , Monty and M80. Dice wasn't invited for my petty reasons. While we were there she could visit her family. She barely gets to see them.

It was the least I could do for her for coming to Paterson with me.

"How y'all feel about going to visit the Bahamas?" I rubbed my hands together.

"You deadass wap?" Monty leaned forward in his chair

"As serious as heart attack."

"Hell yeah, I'm down." Nitt agreed.

I nodded my head as tried to plan out everything in my head.

"That's my lil mama , I'ma give her the
world."

" That's wassup Wap, Not many niggas out here can stay loyal for 5 seconds." Nitt cooed followed by a chuckle.

                                                                   Anika

"Lets go get some donuts, You like donuts?" I pushed the buggy into the bakery section of the supermarket.

"Ion' like domuts." He shook his head.

"You don't like donuts?"

He nodded his head in response. Shit I do.

Aydin and I had been in the supermarket buying food for us to eat. There was nothing in the house to eat and I didn't want him starving to death.

"You can't eat too much tho, Anika. It's gonna make you fat." He looked at me as I laughed at his comment. He was a funny little kid. Aydin had these comments that he would say on the sly, thinking I wouldn't hear.

My phone rang in my back pocket. I reached to get it and Willie's name spilled across the top causing me to smile at the phone.

"Hello baby." I answered.

"Hey babygirl. What are y'all doing?"

"Can I come out now. My legs are falling asleep." Aydin complained about being in the big part of the buggy. He wanted to go in there, now he wan't to get out.

"We're at the supermarket, looking for something to cook." I held the phone with my shoulder and picked Aydin out from the buggy.

He took off running down the isle.

"I'll be home soon."

"Aydin! come here. I gotta go bye!" I hung up the phone.

I finally caught up to Aydin and shot Willie a text.

I love you- Me 7:12

I love you more babygirl - Husband Zoo❤ 7:13

I locked my phone before placing Aydin back inside the buggy.

"Aw man."

                                                                                             ******

Remember that this is just a fictional story.

Great things coming up, Hope you all are still reading.

Stay Tuned because shits just now getting stired up.