14.[You Are So Damn Fine, So Damn Glad You're Mine.]

[excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading.❤]

                                                        Anika

"Anikaaaa!" Willie called from downstairs.

I was currently on the toilet, peeing. I quickly wiped myself and ran into the bedroom causing me to knock a couple of things down. I jumped on the bed and hid myself under the covers. I heard a groan followed by his heavy footsteps. This man walks like an elephant. Seconds later, the bedroom door opened and he peeked his head through.

"Anika, I know you heard me calling you."

I continued to fake sleep as he walked over to the bedside and snatched the covers off of me as I laughed away. It was fun making him mad.

"Yes....Jordan." I say, then bursting out into laughter.

"Play too damn much." He grew aggravated.

"Okay okay. What you want from me?" I quickly stopped laughing and grew serious.

"Come out with us tonight?" He asked. He knew I hated the club.

"Baby, you know I hate the club."

"Come on, just for tonight."

I gave in and he placed a kiss on my lips. He started walking into the bathroom and I snuggled myself under the covers, fake sleeping again.

"Anika, another thing!" He walked back in and I fake snored.

"Nigga, You ain't sleeping." He says and i popped my head up. and We both burst out laughing.

I glanced at the time that read 9:12 pm on the digital clock sitting on the nightstand that resided the bed. I honestly, didn't want to go but now that I'm here , I'll try to go to his club appearances. It's the least I could do.

"We're leaving at twelveee." He carried his words.

                                [ Later That Night ]

"Anika! Hurry yo' ass up!" He calls from downstairs causing me to roll my eyes. He's been driving me up the wall lately with his rushing.

"I'm coming!" I say as I added final touches on my bang.

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror. I was dressed in an all black 2 piece, a skirt that stopped above my knees and a bandeau with some all black suede christian louboutin heels. Willie spoils me too much.

I finally sashayed out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me and making my way downstairs. He was sitting on the couch scrolling on Instagram, waiting on me. He turned his head in my direction and walked over to me.

"I'm ready." I looked innocent as can be.

"Damn." He whispered to himself before licking his lips seductively.

He took my hand and allowed my to spin myself around and his eyes roamed my body as I spun.

                                                     Fetty 

I walked into the crowded club with my team and my lady on my arm and walked to our VIP section.We caught a couple of stares from hating hoes and niggas but, It's all good. They ain't getting any money.

" Go sit down baby. I'll be right over there." I pointed to the booth chair in the Vip.

"Alright." she smiled because I called her baby.