23.[Zoovie Zoo & Monty Zoo]

Anika 

After retrieving my purse that sat on the couch, I quickly ran to the front door, walking out of the house. I double checked if I locked it and made my way over to the car. I tugged at the handle and got inside the car. Finally getting settled, I pulled out of the driveway as my phone rang in purse. The name "Tan The Bomb" read across the top. I used my free hand to answer and spoke through the car's built in bluetooth.

"Hello?" I answered

"WASSUUUPPPP BITTTCHH?" Her ratchet, loud ass responded.

"Nothing, I'm getting ready to go to lunch with Ariel....well Reese." I sat up in my chair and rolled my eyes.

"Ariel Or Reese is?"

"Will's son's mother." I simply say, feeling that she's getting ready to say something smart about the last time Ariel and I linked up.

"Isn't that the one-" I cut her off.

"Yes." I sighed " She apologized and wanted to meet again." I said as I grabbed for my seat belt.

"Well, have fun, missy. I'll call you later." we both hung up.

I was actually looking forward into seeing Ariel again this time. When she called me she apologized and it seemed sincere.

After our last encounter , I was unsure if I should meet her again. You never know what she might of had planned. She could've had her friends and jumped my ass.

But, I do believe in second chances.

I valet the car and walked inside the venue. It was the same one we've previously met before. I searched all over the venue for her and she was no where to be found.

" I'm over here!" She called and I looked in the direction.

She was sitting at the table with Aydin. I walked over, placing my purse on another chair. She reached over and hugged me and flashed her smile. I pulled my skirt down before taking a seat at the table.

" Hey Aydin!" I smiled and he waved back.

She had Aydin so, I knew she wouldn't try anything stupid.

" Hey,girl. How you've been?"

"Oh, I'm fine." I slid my phone in my purse and turned my attention to her.

"It probably wasn't THE best idea to have Aydin here but, I had nobody to watch him." she shrugged her shoulders.

"It's alright, it is what it is."

It grew quiet between us. The only thing you heard was Aydin playing with the dinnerware and his scribbles on the color page they gave him.I didn't come here to be silent. I could do that with Will at home.

"...I apologize..again." She says followed by a chuckle.

"It's alright,girl. I understand. You were probably having a bad day." I looked in her eyes. Yeah, she was sincere.

" I understand that you're Will's girlfriend and we should have some type of relationship" she giggled

About time she realized..

"Yes, we don't have to have a go-out-every-weekend-and-get-manicures-together relationship. But, we can have a good one." I smiled and she laughed.

"Now" she started "Tell me how did you guys meet?" She said.

                                                                            Fetty

"Wap."