7.[Babygirl I Got A Plan, You Be My BooThang.]

[excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading ]

                                                                        Anika 

I sat at the table, drinking from my straw as he spoke to me. I looked deeply into his features and admired every single one of them. I've always found him attractive, I just thought he found me ugly. I chuckled in my head causing me to smile.

"What you smilin' for?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows as he shoved 2 fries in his mouth.

"Nothing." I simply say giving off a pleasant teeth-less smile.

He looked back down at his plate and started talking about something. I had no idea what he was talking about.

There was something I had to get off my chest , and I would be stupid for asking. I just needed to know.

It was obviously something from a long time ago.

A couple of days after he dropped out. He was chilling on 12th ave with Monty obviously trying to make some quick cash. I was going to walk over to him until he tapped Monty and they walked away. It made me feel like I did something wrong to him. There would be other days he would see me but he would continue to ignore me.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." He says looking deeply into my eyes.

"That day I saw you, why did you turn away from me?" I questioned . I was obviously stupid for asking on something that happened a long time ago.

He shook his head.

"I don't know."

"What did I do to you? Why did you ignore me?" I interrogated.

"Anika chill. Come on now, all that matters is that were here, right now, talking." He looked at me seriously.

I dropped the topic because I looked stupid and he was correct. That's all that really mattered. The conversation grew quiet causing me to look around.

"How have you been?" I finally ask.

"Good mama, What about you?" He smiled causing my legs to turn jelly.

"Missed you. A little bit."

"Me?"

"Mhmm." I hummed as I sipped from my straw.

" I feel flattered. But, I miss you more mama."

Mama.

All of a sudden a memory from high school popped up in my brain and I automatically spoke on it. Motor mouth.

"Remember when you used to put rubber bands on your chains?" I giggled

He chuckled "yeah, I didn't give a fuck."

The waitress walked over interrupting another good memory that I was going to speak on. She passed us the bill and he pulled out his "bands". He pulled out a 100 dollar bill and told them to keep the change. Balling I see.

"Come on Bahama mama." He waved his hand signaling me to go.

I slid out of the booth and followed him to the car. We settled into the car and he pulled out of the parking lot.

"What you wanna do now?" He threw his head back on the chair, looking at me. Got diggity damn

"It's whatever." I shrugged my shoulders.

                                                              Fetty 

[Later That Night]

I picked Anika from off the floor and threw he over my shoulder. We had been play fighting for like the past couple of minutes. It was something her playful ass liked to do but always got mad when I hit her too hard or threw her on the bed the wrong way.

I threw her on the bed and she blew the hair out of her face.

"Shit." She chuckled as she sat up.

"You a strong something huh? For a skinny person."

"Don't let my skinniness fool you buddy." I say as I posed like a male model.

"Dumbass." She giggled as she threw the pillow at me.

She crossed her legs on the bed and looked up at me with those brown eyes.

"Move." I tapped her leg.

She shifted over and patted the spot in front of her. I took the spot. I wasn't crossing my legs though.

"You didn't finish telling me about your kids." She added.

"That because yo' ass started squeezin' a nigga nipples and shit!"

"You should've never pinched my butt. That shit hurt." She rubbed the area of her butt that I pinched her.

I shook my head while hysterically laughing.

"Alright, well Aydin is 4. He just turned. He acts just like me. I keep my baby fly just like his muhfuckin' daddy." I say causing her to roll her eyes at my excessive cursing.

"Zaviera is my baby girl. She's 6 months and is nosy as hell." I laughed.

She nodded her head to everything I said. As I talked , I took a couple of seconds to take in her features. Beautiful.

"How's your man? I know you have one." I interrogated causing her to look at me.

"Nope. Single like a pringle." She sucked in top and bottom lip.

"Whattttt, with a booty like that and a face so fuckin' beautiful."

She shook her head and I grabbed her body, pulling her closer to me. I rested my head on the headboard and she rested her's on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body.

"I'ma be in LA for a while. We can hang whenever."

"Anytime." she smiled .

I re-positioned myself by completely laying on the bed. She sucked her teeth and looked at me.

"Oh hush and lay down." I patted the spot next to me.

She laid down , turning on her side. She pulled her left leg on mine. She looked up at me as I placed my forehead on hers.

" I love you Anika Robyn Addams."

"I love you too Willie Maxwell the 2nd." she says causing me to suck my teeth.

"Oh hush and lay down." She mimicked me from a while ago.

I laughed to myself . Seconds later, I heard her faint little snores. I threw the cover over the both of us and carried my ass to sleep.

                                                                  *****

Anika & Fetty in the multimedia.