11.[RGF, That's All My Niggas Know.]

[ excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter....thanks for reading ❤ ]

                                                         Fetty

I Landed in Jersey over an hour ago. I was now in the car on my way to see my son. I took a gimpse at the time on the dashboard and it read 4:32 pm. I told Anika when I first landed I was gonna call her so i reached in my pocket and dialed her number.

"Hello." Her baby-like voice answered.

"Hello, Good mornin' "

"Morning. You landed? Is everything okay?"

Hearing her voice made me miss her big ass head even more...already.

"Yes I'm fine." I chuckled at her excessive worried-ness.

"I'm just checking. What are you doing?" She said as she munched on something.

"I'm pulling into my son's mother house now."

"Give me a call when you're done."

"Alright baby." I smiled.

After hanging up the phone I opened the car door and jumped out. I locked it as I walked up to the door step. Ariel previously gave me the key to her house so all I had to do was unlock the door.

"DADDY'S HERE! DADDY'S HERE!" Aydin chanted as he marched down the stairs and then jumping into my arms. I stumbled back a little bit, he's getting so big.

"Hey lil man."

Ariel came out of the bathroom and i heard the toilet flush as she walked out.

"Takin' a shit." I chuckled

"Shut the hell up." She giggled

                                                        Anika 

I stretched and yawned as I headed into Tanya's room. She had been reading a magazine and sitting on her bed ever since she's been up. She needs to get up and do something.

"Tanya." I say as I walked into her room.

" hmm." She hummed as she took her glasses off her face.

"Get up, we're doing something today."

She looked at me like I was crazy. It's my turn to drag her places. She's always dragging me to the club and drink and do extra shit , well guess where she's going?

"You know Anika, I'm not really in the mood." She looked at me as I pursed my lips at her.

"Get yo' ass up."

She sighed deeply before swinging her legs off of the bed. She mumbled something under her breath before walking into her bathroom. I smiled to myself as I exited her bedroom

~

Tanya and I sat on the massage chair as we waited for the nail tech to finish our nails. This may surprise you but Tanya and I Usually don't get days to actually have a girls day out. It's only when she wants to go out to the club but, that doesn't really count. Also , I kind of owed it to her for being away from her going to chill with Will.

"So the devil?" Tanya added , referring to Wille.

"Who Willie?" I asked and she pursed her lips at me.

"Duh."

"What about him?" I asked as a smile crept across my face.

I didn't mean to smile it just so happened. I couldn't help it. Whenever I hear his name it just makes me feel all bubbly and good inside. I was enjoying it too.