28.[I'm Tryna Show You How Much I Love You & Care]

( excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...Thanks for reading.❤)

                                                                                                                       Fetty 

Its been about 2 weeks since I've been on tour and it was pretty lit. I was starting to get addicted to the stage life .I loved the feeling I got when my  fans sang all of the words to my song. That feeling was completely indescribable.

Chris brown was also pretty cool. He's a very funny dude and very laid back I must say. Not like the niggas I hang around with.

Y'all know my hood booger ass niggas I hang around with.

I was currently sitting in my dressing room, by lonesome , waiting to go onstage.The guys decided to go search for some bottles but I wasn't beat for that.

Instead of me sitting here bored out of my mind, I decided to pull my phone out and call Anika on facetime. I really missed her and these facetime calls weren't enough for me. It's whatever.

"Hey,my baby." She answered, holding her camera up in an angle then bringing it back to her face. Always tryna' be cute.

"Oh it's the devil." I heard Tanya mumble.

"Wassup baby, where are you? You with big foot?" I laughed,taking a glimpse at the scenery.

"Oh, At the mall. Just shopping and yes... I'm with Tanya." She smiled.

"I'm not big foot...witcho' chicken legs." Tanya cooed which made  me to laugh. She's got jokes.

"You got jokes,buddy." I pointed my finger in the camera.

All of a damn sudden the guys flooded the dressing room, totally not respecting that I had been on the phone. Their volume level was beyond loud.

"huh?" I questioned.

The conversation grew quiet.

"Let me text you baby, the guys being loud." She gave me a look before hanging up.

Aftee hanging up, I slid my phone in my pocket and turned my attention to the loud dressing room. Rude ass niggas.

"Why the hell are y'all being so damn loud!" I complained, slapping my hand on thigh.

"My bad Wap. Who was that? Nik' " Monty asked. No, shit.

"Yeah." I say, pursing my lips together, like a female. Anika is really starting to rub off on me. I CANNOT act like her, especially because she's a female...unacceptable.

 I'ma just act like I didn't just do that.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out, taking a glimpse at the text message.

Wifey Zoo ❤ : I love you baby. Have a great show, 8:56 pm

"You're on in five." 

I quickly shot her a text back.

                                           Anika

My phone lit with a text and I held it up to where I was able to read it. I peek over my shoulder making sure Tanya ass wasn't being nosy.

Husband Zoo ❤ : I'm so damn glad you're mine.- 8:58

I smiled to myself and slid my phone back inside my purse. I flipped my hair and gave all of my attention to Tanya.