12.[Need You Right By My Side,Show 'Em How To Ride Or Die]

[excuse any mistakes you may come across in  this chapter...thanks for reading ❤ ]

                                                            Fetty 

            [ A Couple Days Later...]

The flight to LA seemed long. I was only here for one day then I was headed back to Jersey in the morining. I guess it was because I was so anxious to see Anika. Sometimes I need to get a hold of myself because Anika makes me go crazy. These little text messages , phonecalls and facetime's weren't enough for me. I'm pretty sure she feels the same way. Over the past weeks , she has gotten attached to me. Normally, I don't like when females get attached but Anika was something different. She wasn't just any female.

The whole time on the plane, I couldn't help myself but just think of her. I couldn't wait to actually touch her. Lord Knows I've been missing her like crazy.

I stood in this damn airport lobby for the longest. I was currently waiting for Anika to come pick me up. I don't even know why I sent her to get me anyways. She takes forever just to brush her hair.

"Awww shitttt!" I heard a baby-like familiar voice call from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder.

"Anika." I smiled like a kid in the candy store.

She walked over to me, pulling me into a hug. I didn't want no damn hug. I picked her little self up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I had my hands placed on her butt, causing me to smirk.

"Willie." She shot the same smile back and I placed a kiss on her plump lips.

I put her down and I trailed behind her , following her to the car.

                                                      Anika

Willie was only going to be here for one day so he decided to stay here. At first, he was going to purchase a hotel room but, I talked him out of it.

"T baby!" I screamed as I walked inside the house trailing behind willie.

Tanya came racing down the stair case.

"What...I smell food." She sniffed around like a rat , causing us to laughed.

I placed the popeyes bag down on the counter as Tanya watched over my shoulder. She quickly dug inside the bag.

"How are you doing,Tanya." He spoke up after biting a piece of his chicken.

"Hi. I'm fine." She pulled him in for a hug.

I sat down on the couch with Will following behind me. All of us sat down and watched a movie and talked to Tanya about shit that happened in high school.

"I'm just gon' say this." Willie spoke as I prepared myself for what he was about to say.

"You should come back to P-town, just to show them how we rockin" He looked deeply in my eyes.

I honestly wanted to go back. I haven't been there in 4 years. I only moved because my father was moving back to the Bahamas.. My father didn't want me living in Paterson by myself so I called up my best friend Tanya at that same time ,had problems which is why she asked me before I could get to ask her. 

I didn't know what to say to him so I just sat there stale faced.

"It's fine if you don't want to come."

"NO! I do. I just dont know Wil- I"

"Anika , don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Tanya shoved fries in her mouth.