9.[And Every Time I See You, See You For The First Time]

[ excuse any mistakes you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading :) ]

                                                            Anika 

I stretched my body before taking a glimpse at the time that read 10:55. I had a 12 o'clock photo shoot that I should be getting too. I swung my legs over the bed and went into the bathroom to start my shower.

I want you to be mine again, baby

I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy

I cannot see myself without you.

I ran over to my phone that had been ringing on the night stand. I knew it was him because that was my specific ringtone set for him.

"Hello." I deepened my voice, trying to act natural.

"Good Mornin' Babygirl? When did your voice get so deep?" He chuckled

"OH! I apologize." I smiled.

"What you doin' today mama?"

Cute name after cute name. Making me feel special.

"I actually have a photoshoot to get to. "

"When you get the chance, send me the address."

"alright."

After hanging up the phone I finally stepped into the shower. I think If Willie came to my photoshoot that would really motivate me and he could be my support system. Tanya already failed at that. One time I had her there and she wasn't even paying attention or when she was paying attention she would just be too controlling. From then on , I just started going by myself.

                                                           Fetty 

Monty eyed me as I slipped on my other shoe. I had no idea why this man is looking at me in my face right now. It was really awkward too.

"May I help you?" I ask bluntly.

"Yeah I want number 1 with a apple pie and a McFlurry." He says and I looked at him and we both bursted out laughter. He is something else.

"You got jokes buddy." I took my index finger and pointed at him then grabbing my keys.

"Where you goin'? "

"To go see my Anika." I simply say , trying to get out the damn door.

"You sprung bro."

I shook my head and smiled as I walked out of the hotel room closing the door behind me. The whole elevator ride down,  I just kept on thinking about her face when I see her. It kind of made me smile.

"Good morning. Have a nice day." The bell hopper greeted as I checked the time that read 11:34 am.

"You too." I waved.

I exited the hotel and waited for Valet retrieve my car.

~

I arrived at the address and hopped out of the car, locking it. After walking inside I found her In front of a white background. She stood in front of a fan that made her hair flow perfectly and her skin glowed in the light.

"You go girl!" I shout as I clapped my hands together.

She looked over at me and her mouth dropped to the floor and then it turned into a bright smile. I shot the same smile back at her as she paced over to me. Her photographer pursed her lips at us.

"Heyyy." She waved.

She was dressed in a denim long sleeve button down that showed a little cleavage and some denim shorts. Her hair was curled and she was just gorgeous.

"Don't come to me , go finish what you were doing." I say after pulling her into a tight hug.

After her photoshoot we went back to my hotel and did what we do best. We started chilling until she started touching a nigga nipples and shit.

"Here we go with that shit. Touchin' my nipps." I say as I shook my head slowly.

She giggled as I went after her to throw her on the bed. She tried to run but , for sure I caught her. I picked her up and threw he over my shoulder.

"Put me down! Put me down! " She whined while kicking her legs.

"Say sorry!"

"I'm sorry!" She pleaded and i threw her on the bed. It was a little hard. She'll be alright.

"Shit." She groaned as she moved the hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry babygirl."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Where all this attitude coming from? I will knock those eyes out her head.

"Don't be like that. I'm sorry." I pushed some of the hair out of her face.

We made eye contact that seemed like forever. I laid down on the bed and grabbed my phone of the nightstand. The next thing you know she climbed on top of me in the straddling position and looked at me with those brown eyes.

"Will."

"What are you doin mama?"

Her lips crashed against mine , catching me off guard. I deepened the kiss and she allowed for my tongue to slide in. We french kissed for what seemed like forever, but I was enjoying it. I moved down to her neck , planting kisses. I didn't want to do anything with her if she wasn't comfortable with it. I placed my hands on her butt, sliding my hands up and down.

"Willie I'm not-"

"I'm not doing anything. I'm just pleasing you. That's all."

She kissed me once more before removing herself off of me. Maybe I was falling hard. There was nothing wrong with it. It just came unexpected and I was kind of enjoying it. A smile crept across my face as I looked down at Anika. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead causing her too look at me.

" Anika." I cooed.

" hmm."

" I love you. "

" I love you more...Will."

I meant it all , I wasn't gonna lie.