Chapter 47

I wake up and shift slowly as I wake up, not wanting to actually get up and feel George's arm wrap around my waist.
"Morning gorgeous." He whispers, his voice husky and hot.
"Morning handsome." I smile, opening my eyes and giving him a peck on the lips.
"It's still early." He mumbles, kissing down my neck to my shoulder. "We can stay like this for longer."
I giggle as he begins to nip and suck his way back to my lips.
"We need to get back to the common room." I stutter as a few whimpers escape my lips, the pleasure cascading over me.
"Aww, you're no fun." He chuckles against my jaw as he kisses gently up to my lips.
"Sorry, but it's our first day with new classes." I say with a smirk as I get untangled from him and stand up, grabbing my discarded cloak from the floor. "And it's not as if we won't be back here during first block anyway."
"True." He says, a mischievous smirk making its way to his lips, before his eyes dart to the ring, it was glowing away.
"I love it when you do that." I mumble, as his eyes meet mine, mischief and love crossing his big blue eyes.
"Good." He says, kissing each of the pads of my fingers as he stood up himself, pulling me over to the door.
"It's around 2am." I whisper as we step out into the hall.
It was still pitch black outside and only a few paintings were still awake.
"We'll have to be careful getting back." He says, the usual mischievous glint in his eyes.
"I didn't think careful was even in your vocabulary." I joke as we make our way to the stairs.
---------------------------------------
We made it into the common room around 2:30, thanks to George and his, 'oh look an alcove.' excuse.
"Looks like we've got a while before breakfast." George inquires, lifting his eyebrows in a very suggestive way.
"Sorry George, but I've got to get Trist out of my bed first and I could use a shower." I tell him, walking over to the stairs that lead to the girls dorms.
"Mind if I join you?" He asks in a low, seductive voice, a side I rarely get to see in him.
"Not at all, but I don't want to wake everyone up." I say with a smirk as I walk up the steps to my room.
I could tell he was following me up and it sent a shiver of anticipation up my spine.
I open the door and walk in, making sure to poke Trist and tell him to get out before walking into the bathroom with a change of clothes.
George followed behind as I turned the water on, waiting for it to warm up.
I heard George drop his robe and my heartbeat quickened in anticipation and excitement.
I undid my robe and began to unbutton my shirt as George stepped closer, pulling the shirt off the rest of the way as I took off my shirt and socks.
I stood there for a moment in the chilled bathroom, in only my underwear and bra, as he gently kissed my neck.
His fingers slowly brushed down my neck to my back, causing shivers of pleasure to go down my spine, until they met the clasp of my bra.
He carefully undid the clasp as I pulled off my underwear.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the shower, a small moan escaping my lips at the hot water cascading over us.
I could feel his bare chest against my back as he reached in front of me for the shampoo, and my breath hitched.
I peered behind me and saw his toned quititch player body, a small gasp escaping my lips as my eyes trailed further.
"Like what you see?" He smirked at me.
-------------------------------------
George and I went down to the great hall for breakfast, sitting down next to each other. Just as I was pouring syrup on my monthly breakfast of blueberry waffles, being eaten at George's request, Alex sits down across from me with a sigh.
"That break went by too fast." She said as she dropped into her seat at the Gryffindor table.
"But classes aren't that bad." I said trying to cheer her up, grabbing a goblet of pumpkin juice.
"That's because you get a class with George and I've got to deal with Knott in one of mine." She said stabbing a pancake with her fork.
"Who's Knott?" Fred asked sitting down next to her.
"Wait is he that tall Slytherin we hear girls getting all giddy over?" George inquired siting back down beside me after dropping something in Lee's drink and drapping his arm over my shoulder.
"Yeah that's him, and you'll never believe this. He was hitting on Alex at her New Years party." I squealed and gave her a devious smirk.
"Shut up Alice!" She snapped.
"Theodore Knott did what?!" Fred asked in astonishment and a little bit of rage.
"He flirted with her and even said he could show her a good time." I said, my smirk growing to a dark Cheshire grin.
"Alice do you know how to shut up?!"
"Where is he?! I'll wring his neck! That's what he gets for hitting on Alex in such an unsightly way!" Fred threatens and stood up instantly.
"Fred, it's alright, calm down." Alex said trying to calm him and sit him back down.
"No one is allowed to flirt with you other than me." He said and stared her in the eyes.
Kiss him you dumbass!
"Oh damn, this is getting serious." George said, the smirk on his face showing his amusement with his brothers practically hopeless situation.
They started to gather quite a lot of attention from the other Gryffindor's.
"Why are you the only one allowed to flirt with me? Last time I checked I wasn't taken."
"Well that collar begs to differ." He said and flipped up the tag on the collar.
"That was made by you and you attached it to my neck by force."
"Still makes you mine."
"No it doesn't." She said finally and finished breakfast in a huff.
"Well George and I should get going to potions, you two have fun in the library." I said and stood up.
"But not too much fun." George winked at them with a grin and walked away with me, an arm wrapped around my waist.

Double The Fun {George's Side} [book 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें