Chapter 13

I walk through the dungeons towards the potions classroom.
I walk through the doors to see I'm early, so I go and sit down at the desk George and I had sat at yesterday and wait for him.
As I pull out my textbook I hear someone sit next to me, I'm about to tell them the seat is saved when I look up see George staring back at me, a smile on his face.
"Hi" he says quietly, concern evident in his voice.
"Hey." I say, rather confused as to what he's concerned about.
"How did you sleep?" He asks, sounding a bit more concerned.
That's why, he's wondering about the sleeping drought.
"Had another nightmare, but it was almost bearable." I answer with a shrug.
"Almost?" He asks, sounding even more concerned than before.
"Yeah, almost." I answer, and then look down, letting my hair cover my face.
"What was it about?" He asks softly.
"My parents." I answer, still looking down.
"Your parents?" He asks, sounding a bit more curious.
"Yeah." I say. "It was more a memory than a nightmare."
"What happened." He asks, sounding even more concerned.
"The usual..." I say sadly from behind my wall of hair. "They argued about the fact that I'm a witch... Continuously blaming each other as if I'm some big let down..."
"Oh..." He says, most likely not knowing how to react to that.
After about a minute of silence I notice that class won't be starting for another 12 minutes, which means Snape isn't here yet.
So I turn back to my textbook and begin to read about the potion were going to make today.
I hear George get up and walk out the door, probably doesn't want to be around me after that little minute of honesty.
About 10 minutes later he comes back and stops right in from of me, looking rather pleased with himself.
"Why do you look so pleased?" I ask, still partially hiding behind my hair which is now only covering half my face.
"You're coming with me." He states as he grabs at my potions book.
"What?" I ask, trying to pull my book from his grasp, to no avail.
"We're going to the room of requirement to work on today's potion." He says, finally taking the book away from me, flashing me a victory smirk.
"Did Snape say we could?" I ask, thinking that Snape would never allow this, especially with one of the Weasley twins involved.
"Yep." He says smugly. "Asked him myslef."
I looked up at him with shock and excitement written all over my face.
"Really?!?" I exclaim excitedly.
"Really." He answers, the smug grin replaced with a happy smile.
"Then what are we waiting for!" I exclaim, slinging my bag over my shoulder and grabbing his hand, dragging him in the direction of the room of requirement.
"This is gonna be so much fun!"
When we get to the room of requirement we walk inside and I start to gather/think up the supplies while George sits on the couch watching me.
As I chop up some of the ingredients I start to hum a muggle song I listen to all the time (the song in the video above).
George gets up from the couch and walks over behind me.
"Ahem." He clears his throat and I turn around to see him bow with his hand held out to me. "May I have this dance, fair lady?" He asks with a posh accent, and a small grin on his face.
"Oh course my fair sir." I answer with my own posh accent and take his hand and he pulls me into his chest, putting his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.
I wish we had music.
Then just a I thought that, a speaker appears in the corner, the song I was just humming, blasting from it.
I rest my head on his chest and we continue dancing slowly.
I could get use to this.