Chapter 4

I step onto platform 9 and 3/4 and walk over to the train, being alone and early I find an empty compartment.
I sit down facing the door, laying on the seat, leaning against the window with my Advanced Transfiguration book.
After about an hour of waiting, since I was that early.
I begin to hear students talking loudly outside. I look up at the window of the door and see a group of people walk past leaving one person standing outside.
Their hair was raven black but that was all I could make out.
The door slowly opened to reveal A girl with ice blue eyes and long black hair.
Alex, should have known.
She sits in the seat across from me and I go back to reading my book, as she pulls her charms book out and does the same.
After a few minutes the train starts moving.
I notice Alex is now reading the Daily Profit when her eyes widen catching my attention.
"What's wrong?" I ask stepping over and sitting next to her.
"Apparently some Death Eaters attacked at the Quitich Cup." She says, the shock slowly fading from her face.
"Oh my god!" I shriek, bolting upright. "Did anyone die!?!"
"No one died, but you won't believe this." She says looking up from the paper at me.
"What?" I ask, rather impatiently.
"Ireland won." She says, sounding amusingly.
"DUDE THAT ISNT IMPORTANT!!!" I scream at her.
"Wait a minute..." She says, noticing something on the front page. "Hey I recognize this guy." She says pointing to a guy on the front page with red hair. 
"So do I." I tell her. "How do you know him?"
"I saw him panicking about something in his jumper when I was at Diagon alley." She says, sounding a bit amused at the memory. "He was with a pair of twins."
"Hey, I saw that too, his name was Ron I think." I say, cracking a smile recalling the twins practical joke. "The twins had thrown a spider down his jumper."
"Ahahaha! That's hilarious!" She laughs, clutching her sides.