Everyday I'm Shufflin.. Shufflin.

One more day of my contest :)

Send a banner if you want a chance at being in my story. :)

Soooo... The next chapter is gunna be "r' heheheheheh I'm finally writing the scene... YES...

Question...

Do you guys want me to write both Darcy and Troy's sex scene then write Ben and Billie? I think some of you love them so much you'd want to know. LOL.  So... Both or just the one with Darcy?

My computer crapped out on me and erased half my chapter but I rewrote it! I love you guys!

VOTE PLEASE. :)

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Everyone gathered around the island where all the drinks and mixers were set up while I grabbed out enough glasses from the cabinet for all of us and lined them up in a neat row on the counter.

Then I filled them up halfway with ice so we wouldn't be stuck with nasty warm liquor, I'm sorry but I hate warm shit!

"DRINK TIME!" I yelled, grabbing my own glass and darting over to mix myself a drink. Everyone else laughed and hurried to grab their own glass and I smirked, glad I got first pick of the alcohol.
"What cha making?" Reagan asked from next to me.

I grinned at her and held up the liquor bottle I was holding, "Pinnacle whipped cream vodka and mint chocolate baileys as my mixer!"

She raised her eyebrow at me and said, "You do realized that they are both alcoholic beverages right?"

I shrugged and continued filling my glass with vodka til it was half full. Then I added Baileys on top. Then I had an idea and held my hand up to silence everyone.

"WE NEED COOKIE SHOTS FIRST!" I Yelled, and Billie cheered in agreement and grabbed 6 double shot glasses (for those who don't know they are big enough for 2 shots) and lined them up in front of me. I poured Kahlúa first in each glass just below the halfway mark then put Baileys mint chocolate in so there was a half centimeter left in the glass then put a dash of Bacardi on top.

"OK everyone grab theirs and I'll light!" I ordered and grabbed the lighter from my pocket. Then I went down the line and lit the top of each shot.

Everyone watched it for a split second and then blew it out and drank it down. I followed quickly with my shot and we all high fived and cheered.

"Hell yeah for the cookie shot!" Otis danced around the kitchen weirdly and I noticed Reagan laugh at his silly antics. Good, they were progressing nicely along!

I rubbed my stomach happily as the warm feeling from the delicious shot filled my body. God I loved that shot. It tasted like a warm cookie. You thought the Bacardi would burn your throat but it doesn't because of the fire making it taste smooth.

I glanced over at Troy and blushed when I saw that he'd been staring at me the whole time. Shaking my head to clear it of mushy thoughts, I grabbed my glass and started downing my drink probably way too quickly. But everyone else joined in with their own and the party got started.

Thirty minutes later, and two more mixed half and halfs finished I was dancing around the kitchen, swinging my head back and forth happily. I enjoying the feeling of dizziness as I shook my head and like the pretty colors that swam in front of my eyes.