You've been bad.

Next chapter! Listen to the song! It fits the first part!

DUDE THIS SHIZZ IS GETTING SIRIUS! (see what I did there... HOLLA! HP REFERENCE!)

That's darcy and otis kissing.... don't judge Troy too harshly yet guys! He's still amazing too and I don't know yet... I just don't know *evil look*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My smile wavered slightly when neither Billie nor Ben said anything; they just stared at us in shock. Well this is just ridiculous, haven’t they ever seen a good old fashioned horny make out before?

Bille finally sputtered out, "Like asking my right leg out MY ASS!" I'd told her my reasons for not being with Otis so I knew what she meant but to Otis and Ben it sounded like she had one too many shots herself.

I saw Ben's face change from a shocked expression to a huge ass smirk and I narrowed my eyes at him, When did he suddenly think he could smirk... AT ME! In my drunken state it felt like he should have to ask permission to do anything with his face other than shut up and look pretty!

I was about to yell at him when he interrupted me, "Darcy, I didn’t know you liked frogs so much."

Blood rushed to my face and I launched off the daybed and lunged at his throat, "HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY UNDERWEAR! IT'S A VERY NICE LADY!" My fingers curled around this throat before he could react and I started choking the....well he was already dead... I really didn't think my attempt at killing him through.

My lip stuck out in a pout when I realized that he wasn't going to die by me choking the life out of him. Damn.

I felt Otis's hands wrap around my waist and I smiled to myself, I loved how large and rough his hands were, they really turned me on. All of a sudden I couldn't care less about Ben or how he made fun of my precious frog undies, I wanted to feel Otis's lips on mine again.

Spinning around quickly I latched onto Otis's neck and pulled him out of the private area and onto the dance floor. The song Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO was blaring from the speakers and I started doing the shuffle.

Everyone stared at me for a couple seconds then shrugged and started trying to shuffle themselves. Otis laughed at me and attempted to do it himself.  Giggles bubbled up in my throat as I watched him move his feet awkwardly on the floor.

"You suck at this Otis!" I mocked him, and he stuck his tongue at me. I poked his side then froze when I felt his hard muscles. Gosh, I couldn't keep my mind out of the gutter for one blooming second!

Otis seemed to send my change in mood and smiled seductively at me. He pulled me closer and we started to dance together closely. Give a Little More by Maroon 5, one of my favorite songs in the world.

I ran my hands up and down his body and he pulled me even closer, if that was even possible. Staring into his eyes I felt butterflies fill my stomach. Did I like him? I've been so obsessed with Troy maybe I didn't give Otis a fair chance.

He spun me around and put his hands just below my breasts. Shivers of want filled ran through my body so I used my hands to push his hands up until he was completely over them.  Otis moaned in my ear and I grinded my backside against his front and his hands started running over my neck and cleavage.

Sweat ran down our bodies and we moved with the beat of the song that had come on. I gripped his shirt in my hands and pulled his face down for a kiss. Our lips moved gracefully and when he forced open my mouth I grinned slightly, it was even better the second time.

All of a sudden someone ran up to Otis and tapped his shoulder, angrily he pulled away from me but then calmed down when he saw it was one of his lookouts who kept an eye out for trouble.

"What is it?" He snapped, I stood staring at them a little sad that we'd been interrupted during our kiss.

"Rodney couldn't make it tonight cause he had to work at the gas station and he just texted that those stuck up supernatural creature 'police' groups and they asked about the location of this place." The boy took a deep breath and bent over from exhaustion.

My eyes widened in horror, they were after Ben! I had to get him away from here until they left! I grabbed Otis's hand and yanked him to where I knew Ben and Billie were still talking in the private booth area.

"They are after Ben! Is there somewhere to hide him that they can't find?" I begged him, and he nodded after a second of thought.

When we reached my best friend and her crush I didn't give them a chance to say anything, "They are coming for Ben! Otis said he knows someplace to hide!"

They paled but didn't argue and Otis led us to what looked like just a few bales of hay but he picked one up and revealed a keypad. He pushed in a code and a trap door opened up. Billie and Ben and I ran inside the small room used for storing liquor and Otis pushed the trap door shut over us.

I heard him put the bale of hay on top of it again and then there was complete silence.

"He must have turned off the music." I whispered in the dark and I felt Billie grab my arm and she pulled me closer. I could tell she was scared. She had just found a boy she liked and now he might be terminated before they even got a chance.

"It will be ok." I reassured her, "Ben can they detect you?"

I heard him sigh and he wisped back, "I don't think so, I'm only half vampire so I don't have the normal scent. I would smell more like a really nice smelling human if anything to their trackers..." He paused, "At least I hope so"

The sound of boots echoed around us and we froze, trying to keep as quiet as possible.