All of the beautiful People.

Next chapter dudes! (and dudettes)!

I can't wait for the next part of the story it's gunna be sexy!

-------------> that sexy man beast is obviously Otis! RAWR!

Play the song.. it's epic.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ew! I can't believe they still do that! They are like, a million years old!" I complained as we hurried over to Ben's house, trying not to trip in our high heels.

Billie rolled her eyes and said, "Really? Darcy what are you? 10? You're parents are just turned forty, of course they still 'do that' silly girl!" I shuddered and decided I was better off in pleasant denial.

We tottered up the steps and knocked on Ben's front door. It opened rather quickly and Ben appeared in the doorway. I saw Billie check him out, and I had to admit he cleaned up nicely. Ben had on black skinny jeans and a dark blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow and over that a gray pinstripe vest. Of course he had on converse but it fit the entire look he was going for.

"Wow! Ben! You look so good I'd think you were a gay guy if you weren't trying to have passionate eye sex with my best friend... WHILE I'M STANDING HERE!" I covered my eyes dramatically and turned away, "Have some class and use a janitor's closet... GOSH!" I teased them both, and when I turned back around I saw that my guesses were correct and both of them were as red as my Great Aunt Dia's lipstick.

"Shut up!" Billie hissed, punching me in my liver area and I pouted and stomped down the street. By stomped I mean hobbled while slamming my heels as loudly as possible.

"NO LOVE!" I yell, waving my hands at them and glaring. They laughed at my face and hurried to catch up to me.

Ben scratched his dark hair and asked us, "So where is this Barn place?"

We shared a glace with each other before replying in unison, "You'll see." I tried to look scary but it didn't really work, and Ben just laughed and punched my arm lightly.

"You're a riot Darcy!" He shook his head and studied the area we were in with confusion on his face.

I noticed Billie's face flash with jealousy for a split second but then go back to normal. Wow, she really did like him a lot; I am SO going to use this against them!

We walked through some woods and we could hear the beat of music coming out of the darkness.  The ground was shaking under our feet from the base that pounded in the music. I could tell it was the song Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson with a beat added into it by a Dj.

Billie and I looked at each other and grinned excitedly, all jealousy forgotten, for the moment at least. Ben looked slightly nervous but we grabbed his hands and dragged him to the large barn in the middle of nowhere.

Otis's family owned most of the town and this was what he asked his parents to buy for his 18th birthday a few years ago. A barn that he could turn into his own private club. The police ignored it because; did I mention that Otis's father was also the police commissioner of this entire county?

Thankfully Otis was not spoiled and bratty, or he and I would have had serious problems. But he'd even helped in my pranks when we were in high school and he remained to this day one of my best guy friends.

"Darcy!" I heard a male voice yell from the entrance of the barn. I saw Otis dart from where he'd been waiting for us and I ran to meet him.

I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around him, "I've missed you so much buddy!" He held onto my body and kissed me all over my neck and cheeks.

“I’ve missed you too Darcy, who’s your friend over there with Billie?” He walked to where they were standing but didn’t release me from his grip. Not that I would have let go of him, I adored Otis.

Billie tried to claim that I secretly liked him but that was just ridiculous, he was just my other half in male form! That’d be like me asking my right leg out on a date.

Even I’m not that stupid and weird.

Ben stuck his hand out for Otis to shake, “The name is Ben. I moved next door to… this crazy person a few days ago.”

I stuck my tongue out at Ben.

Otis laughed loudly and said, “Darcy is certainly something that’s for sure!” His eyes danced in the dim light and I knew he was just teasing me, but that didn’t mean I wouldn’t punish him.

My mouth opened in shock and I wacked his back with one of my hands, “HEY! I resent that remark!” He just laughed and headed back to the party with me still latched to his toned body.