Chapter 134

I looked around me and my eyes landed on a figure that made me smile.

"Cas? It worked?" I asked softly, hoping against hope. Cas smiled at me as he answered my question.

"Welcome home Jess." He said before disappearing in the blink of an eye. I gasped in joy and a glance around the room told me that who I was looking for was not there. I ran out of the bedroom and continued out of the house. I paused on the porch as my eyes landed on someone standing on the lawn.

"Daddy!" I cried out, tears building up in my eyes as I ran towards my dad. He turned to face me just in time to catch me as I went flying into his arms. We spun around from the force of it; my arms wrapped around his neck and I buried my face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I began to sob into his chest, allowing every negative thought and emotion that had built up in me in the few past months to seep out through the tears. Nothing mattered anymore. A meteor could have hit the planet and wiped out all of existence and I would have died happy because I was being held in my dad's arms. We had stopped spinning and we're just standing in the front yard now, not caring what other people thought that could have seen us. My dad's arms shifted slightly and in response I clung even harder to him.
"Don't let go Daddy. Please." I begged softly, my voice muffled by his shirt. He closed his eyes and laid his head on mine.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He whispered into my hair and I began to sob even harder.

"I'm so sorry Daddy. This was all my fault. All of it." I cried into his chest and he rubbed my back gently.

"No. No, Pie Thief, none of this is your fault. It's Daemona's fault. Not yours." He told me, kissing the top of my head. We stood there like that, not caring about who could have seen us. Words can't describe how good it felt to be hugging my dad again. It had been over a month since I had done this. The thought of that just made me hug him even tighter, never wanting to let go.

Happy Birthday Dean! Here is some long awaited Father/Daughter fluff that I hoped you enjoyed.