Chapter 108

Sam and Dean stared at the door.

"Daddy! Uncle Sammy!" They froze as Jess came running out of the room and enveloped them in a hug. She smiled as she looked up at them and a look of horror replaced it as she pulled away.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here." She whispered, backing into the room but the boys followed her in.

"Oh yeah? And why not? Scared we're gonna mess with your plans Daemona?" Dean snarled and Jess froze.

"What? No! Daddy, its me. It really is me this time. I swear." She said staring up at him. Dean stared at her, green eyes meeting green eyes. "Please." She whispered and Dean dropped the gun on the ground and wrapped his daughter in a hug. She melted into it greatfully, allowing him to hold her.

"I thought you were gone for good." He said softly to her and the tears began to build up in her eyes. She pulled away reluctantly and stared up at the two of them. She took a deep, shaky breath.

"Actually there is something I need you guys to do for me." She said quietly, turning away and closing her eyes.

"What's wrong Jess?" Dean demanded, a bad feeling sinking on his chest. Jess didn't say anything, and the bad feeling grew even larger until it felt like a boulder on Dean's chest.

"Dad, Daemona is still here. She's hiding inside of me. She is giving me 24 hours to have freewill before she puts her plan in motion. And if I do something that she doesn't like, she will take back control and put her plan into action immediately." She said, turning back around to face them.

"Hey, Jess, don't worry. Everything will be ok. We'll just excorsise Daemona and you'll be free." Sam said, but Jess shook her head violently.

"NO!" She screamed in a panic. Sam and Dean winced and stared at her horrified expression. "No." She repeated. "Daemona will just come back. An exorcism won't work. She'll never give up. She won't let me go. There's only one way I can escape." She paused, staring at them both. "You have to kill me while she is in me. You have to kill me now."