Chapter 64

I looked from the secretary to Penny, who had terror in her eyes.

"I'm coming." I said to the secretary but I paused by Penny on my way out. "My dad and the rest of the guys are on their way. Tell them what happened and give Garrett a brief explaination of what is going on." I whispered and she nodded. As I walked out I double checked my phone to make sure the gps was on. I followed the secretary to where the vice-principal was standing waiting.

"You and I are going to have a nice, long conversation Jessica. And there should be very benefitial for the both of us." He said, holding onto my shoulder and leading me out of the building and forcing me into a car. I had no choice but to sit there as he took me away to who knows where, to do who knows what.

Soon we arrived at what I guess was where he wanted us to go. It was this warehouse that looked like it hadn't been used for years. The demon took me by the arm and led me into the building but I paused by the door long enough to slip my jacket off.

"Come on." He said, jerking me along until we came to a single shining light.

"What do you want?" I demanded, pulling my arm out of his grip and turning to face him.

"Simple." He said with a disgusting smile. "I want...." He leaned against me and whispered in my ear. "You."

A/n GUESS WHO'S BACK PEOPLES!!!!!! I am so sooorrrrryyyyy that it took so long to update. I have limited Internet access and my Wattpad app was having issues. But here you go my lovely readers!! Enjoy!