Chapter 129

"Cas, I thought you said this spell would bring Jess back! Where is she? Or Justin for that matter!" Dean demanded angrily, advancing in the flustered angel.

"I do not understand. The spell should have worked. Jess should have appeared." Castiel frowned as he spoke, running the process of the spell over in his head. He had done everything correctly. So why wasn't Jess back? Dean sighed in frustration as he ran one hand through his hair.

"Dean, calm down dude. I'm sure everything is going to be fine. It was probably just a simple mistake. We'll figure it out. Just like we always do." Sam said, trying to help his brother out. Dean didn't say anything, he just turned away from Sam and Cas to stare out the window. After a moment, his hands slammed down on the windowsill and he clutched at it like his life depended on it. He shouted a curse and took off, running out of the room; a bewildered Sam and Castiel following him.

"Dad?" Ian questioned as Dean went running past him, but Dean showed no signs of hearing his son.
"Uncle Sam, what's going on? Didn't the spell work? Where's Jess?" He asked and his uncle sighed.

"Let's go see bud." Sam took Ian by the hand and ran out, following the path Dean had taken. They heard Dean before they saw him however.

"I should have guessed it was you, you slimy little son of a gun. Now tell me what you did to the spell and to. My. Daughter." Dean threatened. Sam, Ian and Cas caught sight of him holding a man up off of the ground, Dean's hand wrapped in the black shirt of his suit.