Chapter 36

"What, but, how?" Sam asked looking from John to Dean. Dean shrugged as he stared at his father.

"I know." Jess said, coming out from behind Dean and the three men turned their attention to her.

"Who's the kid, boys?" John asked and Dean laid a hand on her shoulder as he answered.

"My daughter, Jessica."

"Wait, this can't be the baby that Lisa told us about." John said and Dean's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"Lisa's here?" He whispered in shock and John nodded.

"Perhaps its best if we talk about this inside." John said opening the front door. Sam opened the gate and followed John into the house, Dean and Jess a couple steps behind.

"John, what's going on?" A blonde woman came walking into the front hall and the brothers froze.

"Mom." They said at the same time and she just stared at them in shock. Jess hung back, feeling out of place. Mary stared at them in shock until her eyes began to tear up.

"My boys. My dear, sweet precious boys." She said, coming forward and wrapping them in a hug. Almost immediately she pulled back and stared at them with a look of fear. "But, what are you doing here? You're not... are you?"

"No, we're not dead. I know what we're doing here." Jess said and everyone looked at her.

"Dean, this isn't Jessica is it?" Mary asked her son and he nodded. Mary then came and hugged her granddaughter. "Your mother told us so much about you, but none of us thought that you would grow up to be such a beautiful little girl. Is your daddy taking good care of you?" She asked and Jess nodded.

"Uncle Sam helps him. We take care of each other." Jess said and Mary smiled down at her.

"Good. Oh, just wait till Lisa sees you." She looked back at the hallway.

"Wait, my mom's here? Is Ben?" Jess asked in disbelief and watched as her grandmother nodded. Without another word Jess ran through the house, searching, before coming to a stop in the kitchen. Cooking at the stove was a black haired woman. Jess grabbed at the locket, opening it studying her mother's face in the picture, even though she had already memorized it. The woman cooking turned around to show the face that Jess had spent countless hours studying it so that she could never forget it. "Mom!" She cried happily running and wrapping her arms around Lisa's waist.