Chapter 111

Justin POV
I groaned as I finally came to all of the way. I stared at my surroundings, trying to make sense of them. I was in a motel room for some reason, but I didn't know why. I blinked hard, trying to recall what happened last. Then, it hit me like a bullet. Daemon had possessed me, but he had given me 24 hours to do what I wanted before he would put his plan into action. I had gone to my mom's old house, the one where my grandpa John had died. I had run into my mom and Aunt Sammie while I was there.

"Mom? Aunt Sammie? Izzy?" I called out, hoping against hope that they would be in the motel room with me.

"Just you and me, Kid." I looked toward the door to see a man standing there. He looked kind of like an older version of myself, but with shorter hair. It was weird.

"Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here?" I demanded, backing away from him quickly.

"Well now, those are the questions we all want answered. Why don't we try and figure it out. I'll go first. My name is Dean.  And you're here in a motel room because you appeared in place of my daughter. Care to explain why?"

~
Jess POV
I groaned as I finally came to all of the way. I stared at my surroundings, trying to make sense of them. I was in a motel room for some reason, but I didn't know why. I blinked hard, trying to recall what happened last. Then, it hit me like a bullet. Daemona had possessed me, but she had given me 24 hours to do what I wanted before she would put her plan into action. I had gone to my dad's old house, the one where my grandma Mary had died. I had run into my dad and Uncle Sam while I was there.

"Dad? Uncle Sam? Ian?" I called out, hoping against hope that they would be in the motel room with me.

"Just you and me, Kid." I looked to see a woman standing there. She looked like an older version of myself, but with shorter hair. It was weird.

"Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here?" I demanded, backing away from her quickly.

"Well now,  those are the questions we all want answered. Why don't we try and figure it out. I'll go first. My name is Deanna. And you're here in a motel room because you appeared in place of my son. Care to explain why?"