Chapter 107

Merry Christmas guys! Here are some updates as a special present! Comment your favorite gift! Mine is a four way tie between my new iPod touch, a karaoke machine, a new Percy Jackson book, and the Funko Pop figurines of Sam and Dean. Here's a pic of how cute they are. What were yours?

"Look at the poor old place." Dean muttered, looking at it through the windshield.

"Dean, look. Somebody's been here recently." Sam pointed at the front door hanging open, with the footprints leading up to it. Dean didn't say anything, but he quietly parked the Impala and climbed out, gun in hand. Sam climbed out as well, grabbing his gun as well. As Dean began to walk up to the door, he stopped and looked back at Sam with a smirk on his face.

"Talk about de javou." He chuckled and Sam rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Seriously Dean? Come on." Sam took the lead into the house and stared at the footprints. "They went upstairs." He said softly, pointing. Dean nodded, and they began to slowly make their way up. They froze as one of the steps creaked, and they could hear faint footprints and the sound of a door being closed above them. Dean glared at Sam and the creaky step before stepping over it past his brother. Sam rolled his eyes again, but continued following Dean.

They reached the upper floor when Dean signaled for Sam to stop. He gestured to the footprints, then at a door at the end of the hall where the footprints stopped. Dean put a finger to his lips to signal for silence before gesturing for Sam to keep coming. The brothers moved slowly towards the door hiding the intruder and Dean looked at Sam, and held up three fingers. He began to count down as he reached for the doorknob but as he reached one, the door swung open nearly hitting Dean in the face. The light was incredibly bright compared to the rest of the dark house, so the brothers were temporally blinded.

Who are you?" Sam growled, pointing his gun in the direction of the door.

"Dad? Uncle Sam?"