Chapter 24

Jessie heard the flutter of wings and suddenly Castiel was standing there behind Dean.

"Yes Dean?" He asked as Dean spun around to face him.

"What does my daughter mean that you came to her?" He demanded and Jessie looked at the two men, confused. Weren't they friends?

"She prayed. I heard her prayer and came." Castiel said simply.

"But, she didn't even know your name. How did you know she wase praying for you to come?" Dean countered. Castiel frowned.

"It was lucky that I was listening. Her prayer could have been counted as an open prayer. But her frequency is just slightly different from yours Dean and I picked up on it almost instantaneously. It was lucky that I did." Jessie watched as the two men argued, confused.

"Wait... aren't you friends?" She asked softly. Dean looked down, having forgotten that she was there.

"Yeah." He said as he picked her up. "I'm just worried that somebody else may come in the same way that Castiel did." He explained and Jessie nodded, not seeing what else there was that she could do. Dean looked back at the angel. "Well? Can anybody else come in the way you did?" Dean asked and Cas shook his head no. "Well, that's good at least. Now, if you wouldn't mind leaving? I need to discuss somethings with my daughter if you don't mind?" Cas nodded and when Jessie blinked he was gone again. Dean sighed before looking at her.

"Daddy? Is everything okay?" She asked tentatively.

"Yeah, everythings okay Pie Thief. I was just worried. How did you know about Castiel anyway?" He asked her and she just shrugged.

"You and Uncle Sam had talked about your angel friend before and I just asked for him to come. Why? Was that a bad thing?" She asked and Dean sighed.

"We need to talk Jessie." He said, taking her into the library. While in there he explained to her that some people may claim to be his friend or Sam's friend, but lying about it do that they could hurt them.
(A/n I'm telling you guys now, this is not a Destiel story. I do not ship it, therefore I shall not write it. Please give me some feedback people. Please. Sorry it took me so long to update, I didn't have an Internet connection for the past week. Love you my readers and I'm glad that you guys are enjoying my story. I have a couple other stories that you guys can go ahead and check out :

A Ranger's Daughter (for those ranger's apprentice fans out there.)

Wait, I did what?! (A modge podge crossover)

Percy Jackson and the Hunters (a PJO & SPN crossover)
goodbye.