Chapter 106

I opened my eyes with a gasp. Was I really me again? I stared down at my hands, wiggling my fingers and I laughed in joy.

"Yes." I cheered softly, biting my lip in anticipation. I was already to find my way back to the bunker, but I froze. I could feel Daemona, a little feeling in the back of my mind. I couldn't leave town, or she would take back control. I swore under my breath before looking around me. I was in a bathroom, probably for some diner. I walked out and sure enough I was in a diner. I walked up to one of the waitresses, who looked about my dad's age.

"Excuse me, but I'm new in town. Could you tell me where to find the old Winchester place?" I asked and the waitress shook her head.

"Sorry, sweets. Can't help ya." She said before turning away from me. I sighed in disappointment before another voice spoke up.

"Did you say 'Winchester'?" I turned to see this older guy looking at me.

"Yeah. My name is Jessica Winchester. My dad used to live here when he was younger, before his mom died. I was hoping to see the old place." I said and the man stared at me, standing up.

"Well I'll be. You must be Mary and John's granddaughter then." I nodded and he nodded along with me. "I should've guessed it. I can see Mary in you. I used to own a mechanics shop downtown with John." he explained.

"Really? Could you tell me where they lived?" I asked hopefully and he nodded, giving me instructions on how to get there. I thanked him as I hurried out of the diner, almost running down the streets until I got to the old house. It was rundown and looked like it hadn't been lived in for a while. I slowed down and took my time walking up to the door and in the house. I wandered around for a while before I ended up in a bedroom upstairs.

THIRD PERSON POV(This is happening while Jess is wandering around the old house)

"Dad, if you lived here, could we go see your old house?" Ian asked hopefully in the motel room. Dean shook his head, receiving a groan from his son.

"Ian, this town doesn't really hold good memories for me and Sam. Besides, we have to go and search for some leads on your sister, so you're just going to have to hang out here." Dean explained as he pulled on his coat. Sam was already in the Impala waiting for him. Dean left the room with his son still complaining behind him. He climbed in the driver seat and looked at Sam as he started up the engine.

"Where to first you think?" Dean asked and Sam paused. "Sam?" Dean asked.

"I think we should go back to our place Dean. If Jess really is here, Daemona might take her there to mess with her." He said and Dean thought about it.

"Alright. We'll check it out." He said reluctantly, pulling out of the motel parking lot and driving down the old roads.