Chapter 132

"What? H-how?" Dean questioned, holding Ian even tighter with out realizing it.

"She prayed to me and I managed to hear it. It was fuzzy and not as clear as it could have been, but it was enough. I know what happened to her and Justin. " Castiel said grimly.

"What? Where is she?" Ian asked looking from Castiel to his dad then to his uncle.

"Cas?" Sam asked reluctantly, not sure if he wanted to know the answer. Castiel took a deep breath and looked Dean in the eye.

"They were sent to the parallel world." Castiel said and they all gave him a questioning look.
"The parallel world. The one that you and Sam were sent to by Balthazar Dean." Castiel tried to clarify and Dean's eyes nearly bugged out of his head.

"WHAT?" Dean exclaimed angrily, flames almost visible in his green eyes. Sam swore while Ian looked between the three men, not understanding.

"We have to get her out of there. ASAP." Sam said and Dean nodded angrily.

"Gee, Sherlock, ya think?" Dean retorted.

"Dean, focus. We have to figure out how to get her out of there." Sam began to pace back and forth, trying to think. Dean and Cas were about to join in on his pacing when Ian spoke up.

"Can't we try and text her or something?" He asked softly and all three men stared at him.
"Never mind, it was just an idea." He mumbled, shuffling around uncomfortably. But Dean shook his head.

"No. No, Ian, that actually might work. It just might actually work." Dean said as he began to pull out his phone, but Sam beat him to it.

"I got it Dean." Sam said, quickly typing something into his phone.
"Now all we have to do is wait."