Chapter 125

"Ok, let's find somewhere where we can be alone and figure this out." Justin said and I nodded. We walked around before I pulled him to a stop and pointed.

"That trailer. It says B. Robertson." I said and he smirked at me.

"How much you wanna bet that belongs to you, Britt." Justin smirked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him as he walked up to the trailer and opened the door slowly. He took a couple of steps in and began to laugh hysterically.

"What?" I demanded coming in after him. I froze as I looked around the trailer. There were pictures of me, all over the walls. There was also a flat screen tv with me acting on it. I suddenly realized that my mouth was hanging open as Justin laughed at me.
"Hey shut up." I smacked his arm softly  to get him to stop laughing. He obliged, but that dumb grin was still evident on his face.

"Well, Britt, I believe that we should do some research, figure out what's going on here." Justin grinned at me and I hit him again.

"Dude, stop it. Seriously. Let's just figure out what's going on here and how we can get home." I groaned at him and he laughed at me again.
"You're useless." I said, shoving past him to grab the sleek silver laptop sitting on the sofa. He froze, glaring at me.

"I'm you Jess. So, like it or not, we are the same. So don't say that." Justin snapped and I bit my lip.

"Justin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I spoke without thinking." I said softly but he just looked away from me. "I really am sorry Justin." I laid one hand on his arm and he looked at me, our eyes meeting. It really hit me then.

This guy is me, just a little different. He understands. I thought to myself. U saw a pain in his eyes that I recognized as the same one I saw every time I looked at my own reflection. The exact same pain filled, broken look I held in my eyes. And in that moment I trusted him more than I trusted anyone, even more than I trusted my dad and uncle. Because Justin understood. He understood what the demon had done to me. He was the exact same way.