Chapter 41 ~ Final

Start from the beginning

I sighed and turned to my side. The big day is today. I'm going to marry Vic. Today he'll become my husband. Oh my god, I'm excited. A smile formed on my face just thinking about it. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I do need a shower so that's how I'm going to start the day.

-

"There you go sweetie. Now you're ready." My mom along with Alysha and Jenna were helping me get ready and Viv, Erin and Jess were helping Vic. Our moms wanted to help us individually and we thought it was cute so we agreed with their request.

"You look amazing Kell." Jenna said.

I turned around to see myself in the mirror. I did look amazing to be honest. I was wearing a black suit with a white button up shirt and a black bow tie. My hair was perfectly done thanks to Alysha and I just loved it.

"You guys did an amazing job. Thank you so much for the help." I said still staring at my reflection on the mirror.

"It's no problem, Kellin." Jenna said. I smiled at her and turned to see my mom was crying. I frowned and went closer to her.

"Why are you crying mom?"

"I'm just really happy for you, sweetie. You're my baby and now you're about to get married. You found the right guy for you and I couldn't ask for anything else. I've witnessed how happy you are with Vic and I'm just glad I get to see you walking down the aisle to have your own family." She said. I pulled her in for a hug. I hated seeing my mom cry, it just killed me.

"Thank you mom. It means the world to me knowing you support my decisions. But no crying today okay? Today is a happy day." I said. She nodded and pulled away, Alysha already by her side with a Kleenex.

"You're right. No more tears today. So we should be heading down now, it's almost time." She said pointing at the clock. I turned to see the time and it was in fact, time to go.

"Okay. I'm ready."

-

As we got closer to where the wedding is going to take place the nervous I got. I could hear lots of voices too and I actually recognized some of them. I took a quick glance to see who was already here. I spotted some of our friends and family friends. Even though we didn't invited many people it was crowded out there.

"Alright. Kellin, you're going to walk down the aisle with Mary. The girls and I are going to walk down first so we can all wait for your entrance. You're going to have the bouquet with you and I'll take it as soon as Mary gives your hand to Vic." Alysha said. She along with Jenna, Erin and Jess are made of honor. I groaned at the bouquet part because as cute as I thought it was is till embarrassing. It was no use arguing with her though, so I just nodded at her.

We heard music go off and I knew it was time. I turned to see my mom and she nodded at me with a smile.

"Oh god, it's time!" Alysha squealed. God, I swear she's the most excited person of all of us here and I am the one getting married.

"Well go ahead first, see you in a minute Kell." Erin said. She and the other girls came to give me a hug before they all went out the door.

"I'm so nervous mom."

"I know you are, but relax okay? Everything will be fine." She said caressing my cheek. I nodded and sighed nervously. I never imagined I would be this nervous.

"You ready?" Mom asked me. I nodded and we both walked out the door following the same way the girls just did.

Getting closer I could see everything better and damn it was beautiful. The reception was going to be here as well and everything was beautifully decorated. The aisle I was going to walk down was made with white flowers. It was simple but it looked absolutely beautiful.