Chap. 37 The End...

"Levi, are you ok?" Eren was getting dressed in the corner.

"Ya, why?" Levi tilted his head a little.

"You look sad, or something..."

"Nah, I'm fine." After Eren got dressed they head to the small kitchen in the back, hoping there would be something to eat, especially Eren.

When they walked in, Touka sat there doing homework.

"Oh, sorry for intruding!" Eren bowed a little.

"Ugh, at least he's nicer than you Levi." She went back to writing.

"Wha?" Eren looked at Levi.

"Touka, where's the food?" Levi walked around checking in the cupboards and fridge.

"Seems like you found it..." She flipped the page of the book.

"Oh! My friend loves that book!" Eren sat next to her, trying to start up a conversation.

"Wait... You know Kaneki?" Her eyes widened.

"Who? I'm talking about my friend Armin... Sorry..." Eren looked away.

"Eren, here's a sandwich, and some crackers." Levi set it on the table where he was.

"Thank you!" He took a bite.

"Delicious!" He smiled widely at Levi.

"What about you Levi? Aren't you hungry?" Touka teased.

"Not right now..." Levi gave an evil stare, that shut her up quickly.

"It's amazing Levi!" Eren finished the meal.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it!" Levi took Eren's hand and they left the room, Eren saying a polite good bye to Touka.

"Levi, what do we do now? The cops and doves are after us. You killed 3 people... We aren't safe anywhere!?" Eren looked scared at Levi.

"Live..." Levi was calm and collected.

"What?!"

"We live... Live for today... We live for each other, not to be scared or to be mad, but we live to be happy..." Levi kissed Eren on the cheek.

"But what if---"

"No! We live for now." They kissed one more time then went back to there room.

2 weeks later...

"Are you ready?" Eren smiled at Levi.

"Yes. I am..." They walked out from behind the door to the cafe.

"Are you glad your working here?" Hinami looked at Eren.

"Well ya... I think."

"I'm surprised you guys got up, after what you did last night!" Nishiki burst out laughing at what he said.

"Wha?!" Levi and Eren laughed.

"Don't say that in front of Hinami!" Touka slapped Nishiki across the face.

"What?! They were going at it!?" He cried laughing.

"Whatever..." Levi rolled his eyes.

"Eren-San, Levi-Chan... What are you going to do when you guys leave the cafe?" She starred at the couple holding hands.

"Um... I think we're just going to live for today..."

They then took a deep long kiss, not caring who watched.

The End

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Omg, I'm so sad this fan fic is over!!!

*Screams like Armin*

I loved writing this so much, but I will not be doing a part 2, only because I don't want to lose interest in it, and I don't want you to lose interest to! Thank you for reading!

I hope you have a great day!!!

-BlueGoo