Chap. 11 Hanji and Levi

"You know Eren, I usually don't like sick people, or hospitals. But Ymir was pretty good!" Her eyes started to turn black and red.

"Wha?!?!" I started to wheel myself backwards. My eyes getting big and tears filling up like a dam.

She then stood up and smiled.

"Are you ready?" You could see the red and black veins coming from her eyes.

"L- Levi..." I trembled...

"Hm... Even if he heard you he won't be able to leave that bathroom..." She smirked.

"Sasha!!!" I screamed.

She looked over and pushed the panic alarm for ghouls, seeing me being taken away by a Hanji.

She was helpless, she wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Eren, it's going to be ok." She went close to my ear and then bit down on it just slightly. Having only a few drops of blood fall, her licking them up quickly.

"Your blood is more than pure, it's heavenly! How has Levi controlled himself all this time!" She was full of excitement.

Let me go!" She ignored me.

So I did what any normal person would do. I got out of the wheel chair and started to attempt to run. After the first few yards I stumbled and fell. I just continued to drag myself away from the lady.

"Levi!!!" I screeched.

"Eren, why are you putting up such a great fight! Just come with me and you'll be ok!" She walked slowly and insanely.

"Please!!!! Levi!!!!" I cried.

"He's not coming Eren!!! Just exept it!!!! Forget him and love me!!!!" She was getting more impatient by the second, finally she got to me and picked me up easily and brought me back to my wheel chair.

"And so you don't think about leaving me again." She grabbed my ankle and twisted it to the right, hearing a cracking noise.

*cries* *screams* *yells*

We were nearly to the exit when I heard him.

"Hanji! Leave him!" She turned around and started to shake.

"L-Levi... I... Um... It's not what it looks like... But... If you want him back so badly..."

"Fight for him..." She smiled wickedly.

"Hanji." He was full of anger. Ready to burst.

He ran up to her faster than light and whispered something to her.

She froze and immediately gave me back to him. She then walked back to the other shops in the mall. Levi rolled me our quickly, saying nothing.