Chap. 36 knock

2 days later...

*knock knock*

"Hm... Come in..." Levi yawned.

Hinami stepped in the room, holding a tray with coffee. Her foot steps were almost unheard, and her face had sarrow on it, like Levi and Eren reminded her of someone.

"I have coffee for you two." She set it on a small table and began to exit, until Levi said something.

"Thank you Hinami, for everything." He put a tired smile on his face.

She smiled and then left the room. Levi checked Eren's pulse to see if it was ok, he checked his breathing patterns, and finally a small kiss that woke him up.

"Ugh... Morning already..." Eren's hair was like a bird nest, and his morning breath was like terrible rotten eggs.

"Oh, sorry for the breath." Eren covered his mouth, feeling it in the back of his throat.

"It's fine, we have coffee." Levi got out of bed and brought it over.

"It smells delicious!" Eren licked his lips and took a cup.

"Ya, they have the best coffee in the 20th Ward." Levi took a sip.

"Wait? What!? We're in the 20th ward? How long did you carry me?!" Eren's sleepy eyes opened wide.

"A while." He took another sip.

"Levi, we come from the 18th ward, so let's see." Eren set down the coffe and started to count on his fingers.

"Almost 80 miles!?" Eren felt terrible for Levi.

"Just drink the damn coffee brat." Levi finished his cup and then laid back.

"Ugh..." Eren took a sip, after a few minutes, he finished it.

"That was good." Eren curled up into Levi again.

"Ya... Ya it was. I'm just glad your ok, I'm glad you made it through the painful stitches, with every stitch, I felt like I was killing you even more... I'm so sorry Eren, I will never use my... Weapon again. I promise..." Levi had a few tears go down his face.

Eren had gone back to sleep, so Levi got up, put on the spare clothes and headed to the door to the cafe.

But he didn't want to go out because of the news and people spotting him.

"Hey! Move." A guy behind him called to Levi.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Levi turned around to see Nishiki fixing his tie.

"Oh my god... Are you the ghost..." He got closer to Levi.

"Yes... And..." Levi had a stern look on his face.

"I love your work! Being a binge eater and making a fortune! That must of been the life" Nishiki acted like a kid in a candy store.

"Actually, this is the life now, I found someone I truely love, He loves me, and I will never let go. My old life was fun at some points, but otherwise, it was a drag. Keeping up with money, and torture. It hurt me. Herring the screams. Everyone would think a ghoul likes it, like Jason, or something. But I hated it. A lot." Levi then went around the stunned Nishiki, and slipped into his room.