Chap. 13 A meal

"Levi, what do you mean no matter what?"

"Just forget it, ok?" Levi walked up to me and kissed my head, then whispered in my ear.

"Eren if I don't come to work tomorrow... Just know that I loved you. Good bye..."

He then turned and was about to leave the room, when I tried to run to him... With a cast, and with an IV in. The pain was unbearable so I fell over.

"Gah!" I clutched my leg.

"Eren... Huh..." Levi scooped me up and set me back in bed.

"Stay!" He pointed at me, like he was talking to a dog.

"Levi don't fight her! Stay with me please!" I gave him the eyes that he usually can't resist.

"I can't Eren, I promised something earlier... So you would be ok, so she wouldn't take you. Hopefully I'll be back. Love you brat." Levi ran from the room, crying.

"Wait!" I put out my hand, but he was gone.

I then cried myself to sleep...

LEVI'S POINT OF VIEW...

'I'm so sorry Eren...' I checked myself out of the hospital, saying I was sick.

I ran to the place to meet her because it was faster than taking a car. I need to eat before I go... To be strong...

I licked my lips and saw a man walking down an alley.

'Stay away from him... He has a brief case, meaning a investigator, ready to kill."

After 20 minutes of searching I found a women that had a broken leg.

"Perfect." I had a smile on my face.

I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, my eyes glowing red and black like my soul.

"Wha?! Who's there. I have pepper spray, s-so don't get close!" She turned in all directions, then looking for something in her purse.

"Hello meal, how are you?" I laughed. She fell over, sliding back.

"No! No! Go away you-you ghoul!" She franticly screamed with tears going down her face.

"I'm hungry..." I ran behind her.

"I think you would taste perfect!" I whispered in her ear.

She was crying, paralyzed with fear.

I then turned into the beast I am and grabbed her shoulder, my nails digging into and through her shoulder blade. Making a loud crunching noise. She screeched for help.

The blood then ran down my arm and I couldn't resist any longer,

"Sorry I can't take my time, I have somewhere to be!" I smirked, than indulged.

Her blood was to sweet for my taste but I didn't want to waist good meat.

"What a mess..." I licked my fingers and face.

"To Hanji." I got up and acted like nothing had happened and walked casually to the place were we were supposed to meet.

"Late as usual!" I sat down against a wall, we were meeting under a bridge near the hospital.

He looked at his phone, 8:36 P.M.

"Ugh..."

1 hour later...

"Levi!!! I'm here!" Hanji came skipping in.

I stood up quickly my eyes turning and my weapon coming out ready to kill.

"I'm ready Hanji..." A single tear dropped from my face.

"Good" She smiled happily.