Chap. 15 A Plan

Eren's P.O.V

'He has to show up! Where are you, my operation is in 1 hour and they are about to get me in the scrubs!?' My thoughts interwove with each other and gave me more worry than usual.

"Where are you Levi." I muttered a few times.

Then out of know wear Levi burst into the room, he was battered and beaten, and the rest of his body was bandaged up in cloth.

"Levi!?" I tried to crawled out of the bed, but he set me back in. He was very weak and brittle.

"Oh my god! Are you ok!? You need to go home and rest" Levi shook his head.

"Eren, I'm ok. And I'm not leaving you on your operation day." He smiled calmly.

"Levi, is she dead..." My eyes glistening in the light.

"Eren... Let's focus on you."

"It's time." The doctor barged in.

"Levi, do you want to help in the operation?" He seemed interested.

"Um... If it's ok with Eren, I would be glad to help." He was immediately straight faced.

"Of course! Eren is that ok?" The doctor looked to me.

'I trust Levi so much, but, I don't want him in pain if he has to resist everything and not become a ghoul. But if I don't he might think I don't trust him, and he might be depressed or do something crazy... What do I do...'

"Um... I don't care..." I shrugged nervously.

"Ok, Levi, your helping me in the operation!"

The doctor than said he would be back in a few minutes to get me dressed for the surgery.

"Ok, Eren I'm going to get your medicine."

"Levi... I love you..." I smiled.

"Eren, I love you so much." Levi walked up to me and gave me a wonderful kiss on the lips.

"I'll be back!" Levi walked out of the door.

"Oh Levi..."

After a few minutes Levi came back in with the medicine and my family and friends showed up.

"Eren!" My mother ran to my side, while as Armin, Connie, and Sasha were standing at the door.

""I love you my baby! Your going to be all ok... Your going to make it and defeat this cancer..." She kissed my cheeks and forehead.

"Mom... I love you to..." I rapped my arms around her and cried even though it hurt pretty bad.

"Ok... It ok..."

"Eren, it's time for the surgery, are you feeling dizzy or as if your not getting enough air?" It was Levi, and he was hot as ever.

"No, not really." I admitted.

"Ok, well it's time. Mam, please step away from the boy so we can take him to operation." Levi got closer to us, he was being a little protective, it's cute.

I showed a weak smile, as my mother stepped away from me crying crazily, while Armin and Sasha rubbed her back.

"See you soon..." All my friends said.

"Hopefully I'll see you all again..." My eyes was turning black and red from the crying.

I layed back in the bed weakly and toke a deep breath.

"I'm ready Levi... I want the last thing I see to be you before I... I love you... "

I closed my eyes ready for what was next.