Chap. 6 Suspicions

The day after...

"Know one was killed last night. And it seems as if Levi solved it. He hadn't come back to work today and had a limp and cut on his face. Meaning confrontation! So how did he do it! Is Levi a ghoul!?"

"Mikasa your going crazy!!! Levi is not a ghoul! The good thing is, is that there are no more killings, and we have a better security, no ghouls in or out of the building. Calm down, its ok."

Mikasa was fidgeting with a rubber stress ball in her hand and a cup of coffee in the other. 

"When was the last time you slept?"

I sat up a bit in the bed but quickly fell back down because I was to weak.

"Eren it doesn't matter, at least your ok, wheres my coffee!?"

"Your crazy! Mikasa its in your hand!? You need to lie down and sleep!!!"

"Im on work hours, how could you ask me that!?" She was frustrated and shaky.

"Ok just sit next to me... In the chair..."

"Ok..."

She quickly fell asleep after a few minutes. Levi walked in surprised to see her so peaceful.

"Levi, can we go outside, into the world. None of my family or friends have taken me seen I've been here and if I do die, I want to go outside at least one more time. Please Levi, for me."

"Yes! Of course. But only for a few minutes, you have to sit in a wheelchair because your really weak, but I'll take you around the hospital!"

"No! Like to the mall or a garden or something. Something pretty." I said it quietly not wanting to wake up Mikasa from her first nap in... Who knows how long.

"Um, is your family ok with a complete stranger to take there hospitalized son to the mall?" He answered the same as me but had more fury.

I gave him a saddened look and started to cry, even though they weren't really sad tears, I know they would work on him.

"Ok, ok ill take you to see a movie! Um... At the mall! Ya! Then we will go to the gardens down the street!" He had his hands in front of him like he was trying to make a baby stop crying so the beast wouldn't wake up.

"When can we go!"

My whole demeanor changed from a sad pathetic hospital patient to a bright happy 15 year old.

"Really Eren!"

"What?"

"Your looking at my butt again!!!"

"I am!?"

I looked away quickly, trying to hind the humongous blush I had. Levi dint hide his blush.

'I just noticed he didn't have the limp anymore, and there was barely a scar left from the slice on his face yesterday.'

"Hm..." I thought in intensively.

"What!?"

"Your not limping..."

"Oh... Um... I have a great doc- doctor, ya... Ok ill go see if I can take you to the mall and you stay here ok. Ok." He then swayed his hips and left the room awkwardly.

" *yawn* He is a ghoul, did you here him talk when you asked him a question. And what about a mall?"

"Mikasa! Your awake! Ya. Levi and I are going to the movies." I was twiddling my thumbs.

"What!?!? Your going to let a ghoul take you to the movie and not me!?" She raged like a dragon.

She then did something I would of never thought... Mikasa slapped me across the face. You could see the mark she left. I was stunned like a statue. What would I say or do...

"Hey Eren they said I could take you after your next IV--- oh my god!!! Mikasa what did you do!!! You hit him on the RIGHT EYE!!!" He set the IV on the tray, and ran over to me, like a prince and princess, I was the damsel in destress.

Mikasa then scooted out of the room and slammed the door.

"Its ok Eren its all going to be ok." He stroked my my face, soothing the pain caused by my sister.

"DOCTOR!!!" He screamed.

He then granted me the one thing I wanted for a while now. A kiss...