Chap. 4 LuLu's Father

1:00 P.M

"LuLu!!!" A male voice screamed.

His foot steps frantic and uncoordinated.

At the time Levi was getting me a new IV, and by his expression, ready to walk in my door, he knew he wasn't going to stop him, but he sat the tray on the floor and walked up to the ballistic man.

"Sir, sir you need to calm down! What do you need, is there anything--"

The man then tried to back hand Levi, who caught his hand and twisted it behind his back, faster than I've ever seen. Once I got to really see the man, I knew who he was.

"Mr. Smith?"

I got out of my hospital bed and walked over.

He was my 10th grade History teacher. He had REALLY thick eyebrows and had a weird obsession with Germany...

"Eren?! What are you doing here???" His voice in pain because of Levi holding him in a lock.

"Eren! Go back to your room! That's an order!" Levi's voice clear and worried.

I did what he said, even though I wanted to disobey.

Levi then escorted Mr. Smith to a room and closed the door behind them. The girl next to me had her head sticking out the same as me. She then turned around, scared by my presence.

"Oh, sorry." She quickly scuttled into her room.

I then did the thing that most boys would never do...

"What's your name?" I put a small smile on my face.

"Ymir... Oh... Um I have a girlfriend, so..."

"Oh no... I didn't mean it... Like that sorry." Eren cringing inside.

"Would you like to come in?" She said quietly.

"Ya! Sure." I walked in smoothly.

We talked for what seemed like hours. Laughing, telling stories, and it turns out she had got shot in the shoulder when she was in a grocery store, why... I didn't ask.... She was nice... I finally had a friend.

"Eren. You need an IV. You can talk to her later." Levi said calm and collected.

"Ya, ok Levi!, oh and before I forget. Ymir! Welcome to the hospital!" I said as I was almost waddling out of the room. She had a big smile on her face.

I walked behind Levi to my room and his hips were swaying again. But this time I laughed. He turned around and noticed I was stirring at his butt.

"Wha?! What are you doing!!??" He was angry but also very curious.

"Your hips sway when you walk. And it's sort of cute."

I quickly covered my mouth full of embarrassment and ran into my room shutting my door.

"Eren, you need an IV, let me in or I'll have to get the key..."

I was shaking and almost crying. I opened the door slowly and he walked to me and... Picked me up and set me in the bed, I was obviously taller and weighed more.

"How are you doing that?!"

"I was in the military for most of my life and was military's greatest. That's how."

He put the IV in and left the room saying nothing else.

4:00 P.M.

Mr.Smith walked past my room very glum and saddened.

"Mr. Smith."

He walked in.

"Hey Eren, why are you here?!"

I told him and he told be that his daughter was LuLu. I said sorry for your loss.

"Eren, call me Erwin ok?."

It was the same as Levi.

"Ok, Erwin."

That was the most I talked in one day in a while, and it was great but very embarrassing.

7:30 P.M.

Levi came in setting pills and water on the bed as usual but this time he went to ear and said.

"Your hips sway when you walk." It made me blush many shades of red. He scurried out and I chuckled,

'Do I like him?! No that's crazy, I'm not gay, am I. He is really hot though... Why am I saying...' My thoughts jumbled up.

12:00 A.M.

"No... No.... Please!!! I thought you loved me!!!??? Stop!!!! You ghoul DONT GET CLOSER!!!"

*screams*

'It happened again... Was that Ymir's voice.. Oh no... I need to go help her, what if she's already dead, stop thinking and go help!!!'

"Help!!! Eren!!!????!!!!"

*slash, crash, Gulp!*