Chap. 3 The Incident

2 weeks had past and I hadn't seen anyone except my mother, sister and Armin. Armin the only one I can really talk to, and not get that 'are you ok' look. He didn't care if I cried and looked like a ghoul, he got it.

Week 3 10:00 A.M.

"Eren, medicine!" Mr. Ackerman barged in.

"I can always count on you!!!" My face full of delight.

"Um, Eren just call me Levi. Ok?" His face unreadable.

"Sure thing Levi." An awkward moment of silence happened, he set down the tray swaying his hips and walked out, hearing the clank oh his shoes.

"Eren, how are you?" Mikasa walked in casually.

"I've been better!" I plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Well... I need to tell you something..." She looked really nervous.

"Yes, yes."

"I'm going to be a ghoul investor... Have a partner and kill ghouls. Things like that."

A tray crashed to the ground, outside the door Levi was walking past and must of dropped a tray.

'weird timing...' I thought to myself.

"That's awesome! I hope your going to like it! But if it's to risky don't do it!!!" My face serious.

"Of course!!!"

We talked more about what's going on, school, friends, and mostly mom.

"Excuse me, mam' your times up you need to go." Levi glared intensely at her.

She looked at me then him.

"Ok... Well I'll talk to you soon Eren. Love  ya!" Mikasa showed her self out.

10:00 P.M.

I was sleeping when I thought I saw someone or something.

"L...Levi?"

No response.

I had seen enough horror movie to know, don't leave where you are!

"No.... Please I'll give you anything, please." A distant voice pleaded.

*slash, crash, gulp...* Everything was silent. I thought I even saw a red glow.

I quickly turned my back too the door, so know one would know I'm awake. My hands were shaking, no my whole body was shaking. The night gown was really itchy and I wanted to sneeze. But I held my position.

'Was that a ghoul... Am I going crazy, or did it sound like a gulping noise.'

It was now walking down the hall, right about to pass my door, I started to hold my breath. Whatever it was it walked right passed and didn't stop. It opened the doors of the 3rd floor and made its escape. I didn't move for the rest of the night, to scared, more of a manly scared!

5:00 A.M.

*screams*

"Oh my god! Lulu is dead!?!?" A women screamed terrified, unable to move. Just like me last night. I got out of my bed and ran down the hall to the nurse. Inside was only very small bits and prices of the so called Lulu. Blood splattered across the wall.

The police were there by 5:15 and where asking every patient if they had heard or seen anything. Then in came Mikasa with her partner.

"We'll take it from here." She was so confident and professional, even happy! I told here what happened and they were gone to find what killed Lulu Smith.

"Time for a new IV." Levi frantic and maybe scared.

"Levi when is my surgery?" My voice surprising him.

"Well we're going to shave your head in 3 days, and get you more pills and things like that, so about 1 month."

"Huuuu" I took a long breath.

"Was there really a ghoul here last night?!" Hoping he would give comfort.

"Yes it was a ghoul..." His voice shallow with what seemed to be sarcasm.