Chap. 20 Sasha!

"How... How did you know?" My voice was shaking.

"YOU KNEW!!!!????" She became a flame.

"You have brought dishonor to this family, and to me. You befriended a ghoul, while I'm here trying to keep you safe and save you from the ghoul that killed your friend... YOU BI***!!!"

Mikasa picked me out of the wheel chair and throw me on the floor, making me scrape my knees even more and cutting open my head.

"Mikasa!" Armin ran after her as she sprinted away.

I then, with all my will power, I pulled myself into my wheel chair, and started to roll away. When someone walked out.

"Eren?" A womenly voice said.

"Hm..." I turned my head to see Sasha coming out from her StarBucks job, still wearing the hat.

"Sasha! I need a ride to the hospital! I need to see... My boyfriend..."

"I knew it!!! You are gay!!! Ok I'll give you a ride under one condition!"

"Anything!"

"Buy me a sandwich!"

"Fine!" I through the money at her and we were off, she pushed me to her car in the middle of the parking lot. She put the wheel chair to the car and I got in her mini van. She then drove off, surprisingly safely.

"Faster!" I yelled.

"Ok! But I will not go 6 miles per hour of the speed limit!!!" She speeded up ever so slightly.

15 minutes later...

"Here!" She helped me out of the car and we started walking to the door, when we saw the cation tape and investors everywhere.

"What's going on..." Sasha looked at me, holding a granola bar from the car.

"My love is in that building and I need to get to him..." She gulped.

"I'll do it for love... Well, for your guys love..." She said awkwardly.

"Thank you... Thank you..." She wheeled me in fast, a few guards tried  to stop us, but she then punched them in the gut quickly.

"Sorry! I did it for food!" We ran off.

We ducted under tape and took the elevator to the 3rd floor. When the door opened there was Levi with a scorpion like tool, that could cut steel. His eyes were red and black and he was more than angry, he had the face of a killer.

"Levi..." He looked around quickly to spot me, he stopped immediately, the guy fighting him was about to kill crush him with his weapon, but Levi deflected it easily.

"Eren... You shouldn't be here..." Levi closed his eyes as he talked to me, not wanting to show me his eyes. His weapon expanded into wings like a butterfly, and then he made a sheld, protecting himself, Sasha, and me. Sasha just stood there stunned, not moving. I got out of my wheel chair and ran to him.

"Eren, don't come any closer! I don't want to hurt you... I don't want you to see me like this..." He started to cry.

"Levi! It's ok! It's all ok, let's leave here and go run away, leave this battle and we can be alone, with know one to hurt us... Levi, I love you... So much, you changed my life! I need you in my life, I don't know what o would do without you." I slammed my lips against his, both of us crying bullets.

*slice*

The man then cut Levi's weapon in half. Levi screamed in agony.

"Levi! It's ok! It's going to be ok!" I grabbed his shoulders as he kept screaming.