Chap. 16 Operation

"Eren. Are you sure about this, we can always just do the procedure..." Levi said almost frantic.

"No! I want this more than anything." I grabbed Levi's shirt and pulled him close to me.

"I need this... We then can be together, forever." I bit my lip having painful tears run down my cheeks.

"Ok... He's in the closet down the hall, as it happens I'm coming straight in to help you... Eren, I don't want you to do this. Just do the operation. You don't have to regret anything in life and here the screams of your victims, please Eren, DONT DO THIS.... I trust you to make the right decision." Levi looked down, frightened.

"Levi, if you don't think it's the right time for it... I understand... If you really  want me to take the risk of the operation and have you in pain, I get it."

"Thank god... I don't know what I would of done if I saw you in that much pain." Levi held the tears back.

He kept rolling me to the operation room, he looked like he was having a slight panic attack.

"Levi, tell me how you turned..." My eyes became heavy.

"Well you see---......." I fell into a deep sleep.

Levi's P.O.V

"Good night Eren." I finally got to the operation room, wheeled him in place, still having the slightest limp.

"Levi, get the scrubs on and clean the tools once again." The doctor pointed at me with a straight face.

"Yes, sir." I did what he said for me to do, then we began.

The doctor told everyone everything what was going to happen, how, in what amount of time, and what tools. Everyone was prepared, my eyes started to change immediately as blood ran down his face and into the gauze, but I put in the contacts this morning, so I was alright. The pain I was feeling for him was unbearable, as I heard the snip of the scissors cutting through his perfect flesh, I wanted was to hurt the doctor doing it all, I wanted to kill him for hurting Eren. I did what he told me to and passed him things, but mostly just stood in the corner, quite and still, thinking about Eren and how I wanted to save him from this toucher, even though it isn't... Because I know what real torture was like, as a child...

¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{

FLASH BACK INTO LEVI'S CHILDHOOD

"Levi! It's all your f***ing fault!" My father held a dark brown belt in his hand with fresh blood painted on it.

"Father! Please! I didn't do it!!! I swear!!!" I screamed in pain, I had at least 7 lashed across my back.

My tears ran and ran as my father kicked and punched me into walls of the small apartment, coughing up blood. Finally he kicked me so hard in the stomach I flew into the wall and created a small hole because of my tiny, frail body, having no fat or muscle on me, only bones, weak brittle bones.

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" He then picked up a empty beer bottle and through it at me, hitting me square in the head, knocking me out cold.

{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥{¥

After 13 hours of the operation it was done...

Eren layed in bed with a serious eye bandage over his eye and layed there so peacefully.

"Thank you for not picking the wrong decision..." Levi held my hand, rubbing it, not knowing I was awake.