Chap. 28 Tea

"Tsuki!!!" I ran to the study as fast I could.

"S***!" I muttered.

"What?" He poked his head out of the study.

"The... They are here... The brief case people, there at the door and they are angry..."

"It's fine! Just clean the kitchen quickly, and don't let them see you, at all costs..." Tsuki then walked to the door casually.

"Crap... Human blood." I felt like throwing up.

I washed it all up, with a mop and then ran to a room, missing them by seconds. I put my ear against the door to hear...

"Hello! What would you like?" Tsuki opened the door.

"Sorry, I didn't come immediately, I was sewing!"

"Well, we need to inspect your home, we are looking for thing boy." He put up a paper of Eren's face.

"Oh! My, come on in!" Tsuki opened the door wide open.

"Sir, do you know him?" They looked sternly at Tsuki.

"I've never seen him before." He looked closer at the picture.

"Wait, actually yes, yes I have..."

"What?!" The men with brief cases got closer to him.

"Well, I thought I say a boy like that, and a man with black hair walk down the street a few hours ago. The boy was holding the older mans hand, and kissed him on the cheek."

"Thank you!" One of them said.

"That's sick, how could someone do something so disgusting..." The other one gaged.

"Well, have a nice day!" Tsuki started to push them out of the door quickly.

"You too..." Tsuki closed the door and sighed in relief.

"Come out Eren." I peaked my head out.

"I need to find Levi!"

"Eren, how stupid are you... Two investigators came to the door looking for you and you want to go chase them down and ask them where Levi is!" Tsuki said in exasperation.

"But...." I then thought about it.

'He does have a point, but what if they find Levi?... What if...' I thought for a long while.

"Come on." Tsuki waved his hand to me, and I obeyed.

"The party is starting in 1 hour! And guests are going to arrive soon! We have to get the finishing touches!" He held on to my shoulder, his purple hair in the perfect position.

"Why do I have to go... Can't I just go to my room..."

"If you stay there, ghouls will for sure try to eat you!"

*gulp*

"So your coming!" He smiled wickedly at me.

He took my hand, like a married couple and brought me to the library, where he pulled a lever and the book shelves opened wide.

"Wow..." My eyes opened wide.

"You stay here, I'll go greet the guests and inform them that you are not today's meal."

"Today's!?"

"Bye Eren!" He pushed me in the room then pulled the lever again, closing the doors.

"No!!!" It was to late. I was sealed in like a package.

"Hm... Tea..." On a small table with a single chair, sat a small cup of green tea.