Chap. 30 A Giant

A man about 7 feet tall, with a black hood came out, holding Levi's lifeless body.

"Wha... L-Levi..." The giant dropped Levi, him twitching a little. Levi wore all black with a red coat. He suddenly opened his eyes.

"EREN! RUN!!!" Levi put out his broken arm. The giant then kicked Levi like a soccer ball across the arena.

"Why are you doing this?!" I yelled at Tsuki.

"It's all apart of the party... You said you didn't want humans to die... Didn't you Eren?" He smiled.

My eyes widened...

"No... No that's not what I meant!?"

"Ha! This is exactly what you meant..." His voice shallow.

"Levi!!!" I ran to his corpse. All of his bones were battered, and he had a gigantic hole in his stomach.

"I know what I have to do..." I took my arm and put it in front of his face.

Levi opened his eyes to the smell, his eyes turning red and black, ready to bite down, until he saw my face, then quickly stopped.

"Eren... Get away... *cough*" Levi held him mouth shut.

"No! You need to---" The giant then picked up Levi and dragged him across the floor, blood going everywhere.

Levi's mouth read... 'I love you...'

"No!!!!!!!!" I got up and sprinted as fast as I could when, my right leg started to go numb.

"Wha?!" I fell over, tripping over myself.

"As you can see, the drug is taking affect! Everyone here knows never to drink our tea or coffee!" The audience laughed.

"No, not now... S***" I stood up to see the giant flipping Levi around. I hopped to them and weakly hit the man.

"Get away from him!!!" I hit again.

"Here, you can see him take his later breath." The giant smiled sweetly and set him before me...

"I'm sorry Levi... I could protect you... I'm not strong enough... I'm so weak... That's why I need to do this..."

I shoved the side of my arm in his mouth, then forcing him to bit down and swallow.