Chap. 14 War

"Good!" She smiled happily.

I gulped then ran at her with full force. Hanji just stood there looking at her nails. Until I got close to her. She jumped but was supposed to duck because I had my weapons go both ways.

Hanji and I screamed.

"Is that the best you got migit!" She laughed.

Hanji's weapon came out, it was a light shade of purple, and it rapped around her stomach like a suit of armer, which grew small spikes when close to someone. While as mine was blue and different shades of purple and red. It came from my upper back and looked like scorpion tails. It could split into four and grapple to walls and still be able to fight.

"Ahhh!!!!!" I screamed as I ran at the women and cut off her foot.

Hanji ran at me and cut one of the four weapons on my back. The were both bleeding intensely, but I finally came at her and rammed her with my 3 scorpion tails right into the center of her stomach and said...

"I told you NEVER to touch Eren... Goodbye Hanji."

I smiled a wicked smile and then tore her body into 5 pieces, hearing her bones split and her muscles get torn apart.

I then fell to the ground, breathing intensely.

*gulp*

Then dragged myself into a dark corner under a highway, and fell to sleep.

At 3:00 A.M.

I heard people and I desperately needed food, but waited to see who it was.

"What do you think Mikasa?" A man with a horse face said.

"Well how Eren and the nurse described it, this must be the person who tried to abduct him."

"But what killed it?" Horse face was stuck.

"A ghoul... Maybe it wanted revenge for something and got it?" Mikasa said intensely.

I began to hold my breath.

"Let's bring leader Mike here in a bit."

"Yes ma'am." They then walked off until I couldn't hear there foot steps.

I then wobbled home going through the woods so know one would see me.

Finally I got home and went inside. After looking inside the fridge I finally found some meat. I stuffed it down quickly and then fell asleep in my chair, not changing or anything.

8:00 A.M.

"Ugh... I need to take a sick day. Eren will know I'm ok if I say I'm sick right? Oh Eren. The things I would do for you. WAIT! I have to go! Today's Eren's surgery!"

I got up fast and took a long shower washing away all the dried up blood on me. Then changed into my work outfit, put a few bandages and was out the door to Eren...

"You better live through this operation, brat." Levi smiled.