Chap. 12 All smiles

"Levi, the women broke my ankle..." We where already half why back to the hospital and I was ready to scream in pain, I couldn't even move my ankle.

"Are you going to fight that ghoul later." I started to rise with fear.

"Are you a ghoul Levi?"

"Eren! Be quiet ok... I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen... Please forgive me Eren..." He started to grow with tears.

"L-Levi..." I went still, and silent.

We were quiet once again.

Levi was really concentrated on the road and was white knuckled. It looked like he was resisting something.

'Am I still bleeding!?' I thought to myself.

I reached to my ear and noticed there was a speck of blood still there, so I wiped it away quickly.

He became less tense almost instantly.

"I'm sorry..." I looked at my pale legs.

"Eren, you didn't do anything. I didn't even know she was coming. I haven't seen her in a year..." Levi had a single tear go down his face.

"Levi, it's ok... Even if you are a ghoul, I still love you. I love you Levi..."

He stopped the car. We were at the hospital.

"Eren I love you to..."

He got out of the car, went to my door and picked me up and set me in my wheel chair.

"What are we going to tell them." My voice was shaky.

"We're going to tell them what happened, and if you want you can tell them the truth about me... I understand..." Levi was more easygoing.

"What?! And lose you! Hell no!" I sat up in the chair.

Once we were checked into the hospital Levi told his side of the story and I did to. They looked very suspicious of us.

"I swear! That's what happened. I toke him to Starbucks, I went to the bathroom and when I tried to come out the door was locked from the outside, I couldn't open it! I even heard him scream my name. A ghoul attacked him!" Levi slammed his hands down on the table.

Mikasa walked in with a new partner.

"Jean?!"

She looked at my foot immediately, which had a cast on it. She was concerned but professional. While as Jean said,

"What happened to your leg!?" He walked over, trying to hold Mikasa's hand. She slapped it away.

"A ghoul got me... She tried to kidnap me." I was ashamed.

"Hm... That's why you should of gone with me Eren. I could of protected you! Unlike that stupid nurse!" She pointed at me.

"Mikasa, no, not now. We are here on business, remember."

She shook her head yes.

Thy asked questions, I answered. It was easy, then they left, silent and deadly.

The next day...

The room was quiet, my mom had seen me in the hospital yesterday, praying with me on having a good surgery in 3 days.

Levi walked in shaking his hips.

"Levi. I'm scared about the surgery in 2 days... What should I do..." I was still.

"It's all going to be ok, I'm here for you. I love you Eren. I've never really felt like this before. And my heart aches for you. I want you to be better Eren. I want to show you the world, I need you Eren. I don't know what I would do without you... I'm actually happy for the first time. Even if I'm not always smiling, I want you to know I'm happy. So Eren, your going to live through this procedure! Know matter what..."

Levi went silent.