Chap. 31 What He Did

A big chunk was taken out of Eren's arm, Levi immediately opened his eyes, they were red and black.

"What have you done..." Levi had fear in his eyes.

"I saved you Levi... Like you saved me." Eren kissed Levi.

The crowd stood silent. Then the Giants owner called out.

"Kill them! For me baby!!!" She waved her arms around.

"Yes! I will!" He pleaded.

"You won't touch him..." Levi pushed Eren off and then his scorpion tails came out.

"Die... Die... DIE!!!" Levi ran at him, and put his hands out like he was going to dive and went right through the giant, then his tails ripping his head off his body. Levi licked the blood off his fingers.

"Ugh... To salty..." Levi spit on the giant.

The crowd began to run away, screaming crazily, crushing each other, trying to get out of the building.

"Shuu Tsukiyama, your next..." Levi pointed at Tsuki.

"Ha! It's ok, I'll fight you! For Eren's blood..." He licked his lips and jumped into the arena.

"What?! No!!! Tsuki!!! Levi!!! Stop!?!?" Eren ran to then, they both were ready to fight.

"Get out of the way brat..." Levi was more serious now.

"Don't talk to my food like that!" Tsuki did a flip in the air and then out of know where grabbed Levi's leg, with his weapon and cut off Levi's foot.

"Oops..." Tsuki stuck out his tongue playfully.

"Levi! Oh my god, it's ok, it'll grow back, right?!"

"Yes..." Eren went to Levi's side and tried to stop the bleeding.

"Eren darling, you don't want to touch his unclean blood do you?"

"Don't bring that up Tsukiyama..."

"What?" Eren looked around confused, then stood up.

"What did Levi do?"

"NO! EREN, PLEASE!!!" Levi begged.

"Well, Levi used to kill for money, he killed over 500 humans, then spent his money recklessly, and I heard he had so much human blood and organs that he took baths in it. But for double the money he would kill a ghouls and force humans to eat ghouls for torture. People would pay him to torture people, by eating there own kind, and
even sexually torture... He was infamous and was know as the ghost..."

Tsuki was as serious as he could ever be.

"No... L-Levi would never do that... He's good, not... Not bad... You didn't do that Levi... Did you?" Eren looked deep into Levi's eyes.