Chap. 7 The kiss

I had goosebumps, the kiss was more magical than any other.

"I really like you Eren, and I don't want you to get hurt. And if I tell you the truth you will... So trust me ok..."

Levi ran out of the room letting the doctor in and storming out in tears.

"Are you ok..." The doctor grabbed my chin, moving my face around looking at it.

"They got you good!" The doctor said.

"No I'm not ok! My sister slapped me across the face and it's like pins and needles are being thrown into my eye. Like darts!!! And Levi---" I caught himself.

'if they knew Levi liked me he would be fired.'

"He what!?" The doctor looked at me suspiciously.

"He saved me, if he didn't come in, I would of got hit MANY more times."

"Thank goodness he was there. Bad news... You need to go into surgery now, she hurt you really bad..."

"Wha!?" I was to weak to move.

"Levi will role you into the room for surgery in about 30 minutes. You call your family and friends. And Pray you'll make it through the surgery!" He then walked out of the room soon after.

"Levi..." He started to enter the room quietly, his eyes red with tears.

"It's ok, I like you to, and I want to see your face before I blackout for surgery. And I trust you, so you don't have to tell me the truth about your past or something..."

He just stood there is silence and I got out of the bed, my legs wobbly and walked to him, fell in his arms because my legs gave out and we kissed. It was lovely. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled...

"Know one can no..." We said at the same time.

He then picked me up and brought me back to my bed.

"I'm going to give you the laughing gas, that's going to make you loopy, then the medicine to fall asleep. Ok" he blinked a couple times, fluttering his beautiful eyelashes.

"I lov---" He gave me the first medicine and I can't remember until he said.

"Sleep" I fell instantly into a coma like sleep.

[}[}[{[}[}[[}[}[}[}{[{[{[[}{[{[{[{[{[
Sorry it was short!!! But the next chapter will be long! I hope!

-BlueGoo