Chap. 21 Coffee shop

I had no choice. Someone hurt the one I love so I did what was right... I ran at him full force, and pushed him down to the ground, pinning him down with my legs, punching everywhere, but he soon got me off him and through me against a near by wall, the wind was nicked out of me... I couldn't breath, it was as if someone stole my lungs from me.

"L-L-Levi..." I then blacked out.

Levi's P.O.V

"You asshole..." I muttered, my screams had stopped.

We ran at each other, slicing and dicing but never really citing each other. The both of us are very advanced and it's one against one.

After 20 minutes of going at each other and getting know where! I did the best thing I could. I grabbed Eren and ran. Still leaving a stunned girl, shaking, and scared. I walked to her quickly and told her something.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I love Eren, and he loves me. If he wants to leave me, he can. I would never force him to do anything. Have a great day!" I jumped out the window, Eren in my arms, lifeless.

"It's all going to be ok... I love you Eren." As soon as I jumped Mikasa and other people were shouting at me. Telling me to let the boy go, and how I was going to die today.

I dogged the bullets and went to the one safe place I knew. The place I grew up as a ghoul. The place my mother died. A coffee shop...