Chap. 18 Suprise!

"Oh my god..." I had covered my face half way through his story.

"That's why I didn't want to tell you. Your going to give me that look." He pointed to me.

"W-What look?" I was totally confused.

"The one on your face. The one that someone gives when they find out something bad about the other one. That they pitty, or feel bad for them." Levi was disappointed in himself.

"No! I'll stop, I'm sorry, it's just when you find out your boyfriend got beaten severely, and he slept on newspaper as a kid how else would you react!"

I reached out my arms and he fell into me crying. He had never let out his emotions before, and Levi had never just started to cry, without holding back. It was a step forward in our relationship.

"I love you so much." Levi sniffed.

"I love you to..."

*knock knock*

Levi sat up immediately, and wiped away the tears. He walked to the door silently and opened the door, like a butler would do at a home.

Outside the door was Mikasa and Armin with a popcorn bowl, 3 movie tickets and a new pair of clothes. They ran to me, like a stampede and through the clothes at me.

"Get changed!-" Armin cut her off.

"We're going to see the new Star Wars movie!!!"

Armin and Mikasa were wearing Star Wars shirts and Armin was holding a light saber. He's REALLY into that stuff.

"Um... I...---" I stuttered. I NEED to know more about Levi, and I can't leave him at a time like this.

"I bet you guys are going to have a great time! I've heard the graphics are awesome!" Levi said as he was walking out, winking at me.

"Why are you still here..." Mikasa rolled her eyes at Levi.

"Get ready Eren!" They both said at the same time.

"Wha?! Ok, I guess I'm going... When do we need to be there?"

"20 minutes!" Armin scrambled around clumsily.

After 7 minutes of trying to put on clothes I got in my wheel chair and they wheeled me out, telling me about fights at school, and crazy teachers that gave them an F on a test. I laughed the whole time. Right before we left I saw Levi wave to me.

"Oh Levi..."