They thanked him for his time and Chuck gave him a large tip. Then he said, "lets go back to the hotel and have a few drinks before dinner."

"And try out our private pool a bit," Nate added.

"Sounds good to me," Jenny agreed.

Back at their suite, Jenny and Nate went into the pool, Chuck made drinks. He sat on the edge of the pool, dangling his feet in the water. Nate swam a few laps, Jenny floated beside Chuck, drinking her gin and sprite. After the glass was drained, Jenny pinched Chuck's toe and then took off after Nate. Jenny tried to drown Nate, but she had no chance. She gave up and went back for a refill to her drink. Nate swam over and drank some of his.

"Anyone want to join me on the patio?" Chuck asked standing up.

"I will, the heat will dry me off in minutes," Jenny said getting out of the pool.

"I'm going to swim a few more laps, then I will come and join you two. Can you take my drink with you Jenny?" Nate asked.

"Sure."

Chuck and Jenny had two more drinks while they waited for Nate. He arrived already changed into relaxed shorts and a black tank top. His golden tan made Jenny a bit jealous, since her fair skin, never really tanned.

"I wish I could tan, I just go red or freckly," Jenny sighed.

"Nate you look like you are a California born surfer. LA movie stars would be in awe," Chuck complimented.

"Hey, your tan is doing just fine too Chuck."

Jenny changed the subject. "So dinner tonight is at the Kazu restaurant. We booked the japanese teppan table. I can't wait to see them do those flare moves with the sharp knives. I've always wanted to go to one of those restaurants."

"They also have sushi bar and other food we can order too. Personally I can't wait to taste their sake bar selections." Chuck added.

Nate's stomach grumbled, "what time is dinner? All this talk is making me obviously very hungry."

Chuck checked his phone, "I booked it for 8pm and it is 7:15 pm now."

"Well I'm going to shower and change then," Jenny said, downing her drink and taking her glass to the kitchen.

Nate and Chuck had a few more drinks while waiting for Jenny to finish. When she emerged Chuck changed and then finally Nate. While Chuck was in the washroom, Jenny and Nate enjoyed the alone time. Nate pulled her closer and she leaned on his lap, putting her arms around his neck. He planted a long kiss on her lips and let his hands stroke her neck and back.

"I like your summer dress. The material feels so good in my hands," Nate complimented.

"It's one of the reasons I bought this material, its almost like brushed silk, but without all the special care silk needs."

Nate lightly ran his hands down and over her breasts to her hips. Kissing her neck, he smiled against it when she let a small groan escape. He loved her spontaneous little gasps, as he expertly manipulated her responses. She grabbed his hair and pulled back his head, hungrily kissing his neck and mouth. Her taking control of his teasing, made him have a sexual current run through his body. When they heard Chuck talking from the kitchen, they separated and fixed their clothing.

Chuck strolled in wearing slacks and shirt. "You two can carry on if you like, I take no offence." He enjoyed watching Jenny blush, when he caught them being intimate.

Nate teased him, "what no suit tonight?"

"Not in this heat, even with air-conditioning, it's still warm out."